Harvey Jackson might be headed to BYU

Can he handle no sex, drugs (including caffeine) and rock and roll? Those Mormons have a strict student honour code. My dad had to smuggle Pepsi into BYU when he went to road games there when he was in college.

Mormons can drink caffeine, and Coke and Pepsi are now ubiquitous throughout Utah. There was a revelation from God a couple years ago to clarify this.

"Hot" drinks are still forbidden though.

I'm glad God cleared that up for them. What a nice guy.

Continued revelations are a really handy feature in the LDS church. Just like in 1978 when God changed his mind about black people.

If he endorses snake oil then I'm joining. I've got a ton I need to unload.

Can he handle no sex, drugs (including caffeine) and rock and roll? Those Mormons have a strict student honour code. My dad had to smuggle Pepsi into BYU when he went to road games there when he was in college.

Are you British or Canadian by chance?

My dad's side left France in the late 1600's for New York so no.

So you're from Parts Unknown?

Are you British or Canadian by chance?

My dad's side left France in the late 1600's for New York so no.

So you're from Parts Unknown?

I thought the Green Bastard from the Trailer Park Boys was from parts unknown...

Mormons can drink caffeine, and Coke and Pepsi are now ubiquitous throughout Utah. There was a revelation from God a couple years ago to clarify this.

So no Starbucks at the BYU student union?

How do they get through finals?

What do the girls put on Instagram?

Pictures of their ankles

Pictures of their ankles

Pictures of their husband and his 4 other wifes

• 2 months later...

3. Nebraska transfer, safety Harvey Jackson

BYU’s secondary is always a question mark coming into every season. But BYU fans can breathe a little easier knowing that Nebraska transfer Harvey Jackson brings talent and experience to the free safety position.

Jackson, who graduated from the University of Nebraska this year and has transferred to BYU with one remaining year of eligibility, will be able to immediately play for the Cougars, adding experience and depth to an important position.

“With Harvey coming in, I’m excited to put him on the field and see what he can do,” Howell said. “It’s like receiving a junior college transfer, but even more experience.”

With his experience, athleticism and maturity, Jackson is a welcomed change to the backfield for BYU’s defense.

- See more at: http://universe.byu.edu/2014/07/08/biggest-changes-to-byu-footballs-defense-this-year/#sthash.4f4tSRwQ.dpuf