S Brandon Scott

Heavy Hitting while wrapping up or just heavy hitting? Because, We have had our share of Heavy hitters that cant seem to tackle.

I counted about 3-4 plays where Scott puts in a big hit but does not wrap up, but the other 40 or so plays, he is making contact with speed and power, wrapping up, and taking the guy to the ground. His highlights are 6 min. Feel free to watch them. Heck, watch just the first 5 or so plays, and you will get an idea of his potential.

• 3 months later...

With one more safety spot to fill, I like Scott for that. We were in his top three a few months ago, though Texas Tech was his leader. Now, it seems like he has a top five with Texas Tech and Georgia Tech (co-leaders) followed by Nebraska, Minnesota, and Arizona St.

Check out his film. He could fit in our secondary on par with what Hunter Dale offered.

With one more safety spot to fill, I like Scott for that. We were in his top three a few months ago, though Texas Tech was his leader. Now, it seems like he has a top five with Texas Tech and Georgia Tech (co-leaders) followed by Nebraska, Minnesota, and Arizona St.

Check out his film. He could fit in our secondary on par with what Hunter Dale offered.

Forgot about this guy. I hope the coaches are still in on him.