SIGNED (2015) PG Glynn Watson

• 2 weeks later...

Tenn is making a HUGE push...They lost out on Jawuan Evans (Stud and some people have him as the best PG in the country) so they are really pushing for Watson.

I do think Watson wants to play in the Big Ten but that is just a guess.

If he waits until May to commit his offer list will grow. His HS team is pretty darn good.

• 2 weeks later...

2015 PG Glynn Watson is officially visiting #Nebrasketball this weekend, and his decision could soon follow... ($) https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1674134

Who are his final 3? I'd Have to assume NU, Creighton and Tennessee or West Virginia? Man, this would be a perfect storm to entice Morrow.

Just from the "buzz" I am hearing...

1. Tennessee is pushing hard...if he gets out of Lincoln and Omaha this weekend without a commit it is not great news for Husker or Jay fans...its not the end but its not great.

2. Morrow is getting slowplayed by a few other big ten teams and he might be looking for another offer...with that being said, his high school coach likes his players to wait as long as they can before committing...to keep college coaches coming by the school and the games and get more exposure. DJ Williams (SF and senior on this years team) is an exception.

2015 PG Glynn Watson is officially visiting #Nebrasketball this weekend, and his decision could soon follow... ($) https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1674134

Who are his final 3? I'd Have to assume NU, Creighton and Tennessee or West Virginia? Man, this would be a perfect storm to entice Morrow.

Just from the "buzz" I am hearing...

1. Tennessee is pushing hard...if he gets out of Lincoln and Omaha this weekend without a commit it is not great news for Husker or Jay fans...its not the end but its not great.

2. Morrow is getting slowplayed by a few other big ten teams and he might be looking for another offer

Morrow is waiting for a schollie from Illinois, but they got 2 PFs last year. There is no room on their roster. I think there is better than a 50% change we get Watson and Morrow could follow.