(2014) SG Jordan Cornish [UNLV Commit]

There are more rumors that another guy will transfer, but this cant hurt with Cornish.

He has a better chance to play in a real conference and right away with Nebraska...but probably a better team with UNLV.

UNLV a better team? I'd hardly say that. We also finished with a better record in the B1G.

There are more rumors that another guy will transfer, but this cant hurt with Cornish.

He has a better chance to play in a real conference and right away with Nebraska...but probably a better team with UNLV.

UNLV a better team? I'd hardly say that. We also finished with a better record in the B1G.

I stand by what i said... UNLV is probably a better team.

UNLV lost to Dixie State. I'm not even sure you could google Dixie State and get any results. They beat Omaha by 3 and lost to Illinois at home. Obviously there are other factors that come into play with comparing games, but one thing that's a fact. Nebraska RPI: 49. UNLV RPI: 104. Also no postseason at all for UNLV. nuff said.

UNLV lost to Dixie State. I'm not even sure you could google Dixie State and get any results. They beat Omaha by 3 and lost to Illinois at home. Obviously there are other factors that come into play with comparing games, but one thing that's a fact. Nebraska RPI: 49. UNLV RPI: 104. Also no postseason at all for UNLV. nuff said.

You are comparing last years teams... I am comparing this years teams and the players they keep adding.

You are comparing last years teams... I am comparing this years teams and the players they keep adding.
I guess we will find out. We only lost ray who played decent minutes but seemed like he was holding us back for most of the season.

Cornish is starting too annoy me. He has been RT stuff like this the last 24 hours. I think we have no chance here.

@colvinis: @JordanCornish5_ just make the best of your visit there. Lincoln is horrid but the trip will just be a bad memory soon enough.

This is a fan from UNLV tweeting Cornish. He has been bad mouthing NE all day
Ya I know that was a UNLV fan I feel like that's just something you don't RT while on your visit. Idk I guess it's not a big deal but just rubs me the wrong way.

might have been looking for a response from a nebrasketball fan.

I hope people realize bashing a team in my mentions won't change the decision I'll make whenever I do that