(2014) SG Jordan Cornish [UNLV Commit]

Cornish is starting too annoy me. He has been RT stuff like this the last 24 hours. I think we have no chance here.

@colvinis: @JordanCornish5_ just make the best of your visit there. Lincoln is horrid but the trip will just be a bad memory soon enough.

This is a fan from UNLV tweeting Cornish. He has been bad mouthing NE all day
Ya I know that was a UNLV fan I feel like that's just something you don't RT while on your visit. Idk I guess it's not a big deal but just rubs me the wrong way.

Cornish is starting too annoy me. He has been RT stuff like this the last 24 hours. I think we have no chance here.

@colvinis: @JordanCornish5_ just make the best of your visit there. Lincoln is horrid but the trip will just be a bad memory soon enough.

Ya I know that was a UNLV fan I feel like that's just something you don't RT while on your visit. Idk I guess it's not a big deal but just rubs me the wrong way.

might have been looking for a response from a nebrasketball fan.

I will say this.. move the weather aside, and the lack of things to do in Lincoln...

I will take our facilities and Tim Miles against any other coach... If this kid isnt ready to sign after he leaves, then i dont want him..because if he cant get excited for that stuff, then it wont be a good fit.

After last year, throw in the fans and arguably the best basketball conference over the last few years.

Honestly, and I know I am biased, I don't understand any kid not wanting to come play for Nebraska right now unless they have an option to go to a program that is at the top of the league right now. In my mind, look at the teams that have been in the elite 8 or sweet 16 over the last two-4 years and those are our competition for kids.

We have the coach, facilities, good players in the program now, fan base, conference, academic help, nutrition and training programs, clean program that wants to win the right way......

But, hey....kids make decisions based on what they are comfortable with.

I feel the same way. There always has to be a few trolls!

Nebraska was great ! Thanks for all the love Lincoln #Huskers

2014 SG @JordanCornish5_ wrapped up his official visit today. Didn't commit, but said he "walked away very, very impressed" w/ visit.

Hadn't he publicly stated he wouldn't commit until he had accomplished ALL of his visits?

No surprise here.

Yeah...he said he was going to take all his visits...which is what most guys say.

I think that this is a very small issue as of right now. Ed Morrow walked out without a verbal and he is blowing up...this kid walked out without a verbal...

They need those top 100 guys