Full Concerts on Youtube

I've been checking out full concerts on Youtube and have found some good stuff. Let's use this thread to post concerts from our favorite bands: classic, current, obscure, whatever.

This is Led Zeppelin's reunion show in London a couple years ago which was very well received and turned into a film. Since they are never going to get together again and tour, this is the only chance to see Zep in action (even though Robert Plant's voice has gone way downhill).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHaqS3Ccc78

I've been checking out full concerts on Youtube and have found some good stuff. Let's use this thread to post concerts from our favorite bands: classic, current, obscure, whatever.

This is Led Zeppelin's reunion show in London a couple years ago which was very well received and turned into a film. Since they are never going to get together again and tour, this is the only chance to see Zep in action (even though Robert Plant's voice has gone way downhill).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHaqS3Ccc78

I would love to see Zeppelin if they ever toured again. Plant is who doesn't want to tour and I think the real problem is that he doesn't think he or his voice is up to it. I think he is scared to sound bad, which is not a bad thing. There are some other older singers who don't have it anymore, but can't seem to figure that out. Joe Elliot and Sebastian Bach are 2 that really come to mind. Elton John is not nearly as good as he used to be.

This is an honest question and not a put down on anyone or what people enjoy. Just trying to understand.

Do people really sit and watch concerts on youtube?

I like live music as much as anyone, but, I can't imagine sitting for a couple hours watching an old concert. I even have tried watching a concert on TV and after about 5 minutes I change the channel due to boredom.

So, just trying to understand the enjoyment of it.

This is an honest question and not a put down on anyone or what people enjoy. Just trying to understand.

I like live music as much as anyone, but, I can't imagine sitting for a couple hours watching an old concert. I even have tried watching a concert on TV and after about 5 minutes I change the channel due to boredom.

I will listen to a concert while at work or while doing other things at home and occasionally switch over to see what the stage performance is looking like, but never really sit and watch the whole thing. Listening to a concert is a fun alternative to an album or radio.

I will listen to a concert while at work or while doing other things at home and occasionally switch over to see what the stage performance is looking like, but never really sit and watch the whole thing. Listening to a concert is a fun alternative to an album or radio.

That makes sense.

I am actually watching tons of concerts as research for shooting styles for an upcoming video shoot I will be on. Gotta get some new ideas for cool shots. already had a brilliant one but the logistics of it were pretty ridiculous in reality and scope.

The only modern recorded concert I've watched was the Foo Fighters from Whembley. But other than older artist who aren't around any more like Elvis, The Who, Zepplin, etc. I don't really watch recorded concerts, just the music videos.

There are some other older singers who don't have it anymore, but can't seem to figure that out. Joe Elliot and Sebastian Bach are 2 that really come to mind. Elton John is not nearly as good as he used to be.

Def Leppard at their peak:

There are some other older singers who don't have it anymore, but can't seem to figure that out. Joe Elliot and Sebastian Bach are 2 that really come to mind. Elton John is not nearly as good as he used to be.

Def Leppard at their peak:

I took your suggestion and had this on in my office this morning.

DANG I miss the 80s.

• Fire 1