Beer sales in Memorial Stadium?

NO is the answer to this option. :rant

The day it is allowed is the day I stop being a donor and season ticket holder !!! <-- This may not matter to SE and the athletic department but if they want to replace my ass in the seat with a drunk ass, they are welcome to it!

I drink beer myself but after the game at an eatery or at home. IMO the Husker games are for family and friends to enjoy and support the program. I have seen, heard and dealt with the drunken ass holes who are sitting two/three rows behind that every other word is F**k and having women and especially children within earshot of such things is infuriating to me!

The day it is allowed is the day I stop being a donor and season ticket holder !!! <-- This may not matter to SE and the athletic department but if they want to replace my ass in the seat with a drunk ass, they are welcome to it!

I drink beer myself but after the game at an eatery or at home. IMO the Husker games are for family and friends to enjoy and support the program. I have seen, heard and dealt with the drunken ass holes who are sitting two/three rows behind that every other word is F**k and having children within earshot of such things is infuriating to me!

Why are they drunk? That is the part I don't get...why are you drunk if there is beer? I don't get drunk 100% of the time that I drink.

I drink beer myself but after the game at an eatery or at home. IMO the Husker games are for family and friends to enjoy and support the program. I have seen, heard and dealt with the drunken ass holes who are sitting two/three rows behind that every other word is F**k and having children within earshot of such things is infuriating to me!

Why are they drunk? That is the part I don't get...why are you drunk if there is beer? I don't get drunk 100% of the time that I drink.

Right? If you're drunk at a game you've probably been hitting it pretty hard beforehand. Takoda, they serve beer in family restaurants, are you going to quit going to those places? You're completely entitled to feel that way but there's a hole in that logic.

• Fire 1

I can't answer that question teachercd as I am not them?

Right? If you're drunk at a game you've probably been hitting it pretty hard beforehand. Takoda, they serve beer in family restaurants, are you goign to quit going to those places? You're completely entitled to feel that way but there's a hole in that logic.

I am selective in where I take my family and there is no hole in my logic darkhorse. I realize there is no place that is immune from the potential of hearing or seeing drunks act out. I do not have a problem with people drinking and enjoying themselves but there are those who can't be civil while enjoying an alcoholic beverage too. I have been known to get up from my table and politely ask people who are being obnoxious at an establishment where women and kids are and politely request that they refrain from using specific language. Most of the time the people who are acting out respect what is asked and continue on with their drinking without the situation escalating.

is this really about protecting women (seriously?) and children from hearing swear words?

If you have to ask that question sd,sker, then I have no answer that will satisfy the need that required it! Sorry!

is this really about protecting women (seriously?) and children from hearing swear words?

It's about moral corruption in our society, and the death of family values. Criminality in our streets (and near bike racks). A decline in our standards. An entitlement among our youth (and fans). Beer sales in Memorial is just the tip of the iceberg. We celebrate these alcoholic fans who lead such horrid and empty lives. Beer within those sacred walls wreaks of evil. An evil sourced deep below! In a sane and decent world this wouldn't even be considered, yet the world we live in - full of political corruption and sin, such ludicrous ideas lurk. Ignore common decency, break the law - but damnit don't sell beer near me.

Edit: shouldn't have to say that was a total rambling line of BS - but probably need to to avoid some political debate.

• Fire 4

If you have to ask that question sd,sker, then I have no answer that will satisfy the need that required it! Sorry!

Dude just got comma'd.

who was he talking to? didn't know there was an sd,sker here? kind of a ripoff, you guys.

My sincere apologies sd'sker, you obviously have earned your Apostrophe, carry on! My fat fingers usually find buttons they shouldn't!

• Fire 1