Beer sales in Memorial Stadium?

Oh....there's nothing like taking your kids to a football game and sit two rows in front of three drunk idiots that can't say a simple sentence without yelling an F*** bomb.

It was such a pleasure.

Meh, happened when I was a kid and my dad took me to games. If you go to a sporting event anywhere it's pretty much expected.

Oh....there's nothing like taking your kids to a football game and sit two rows in front of three drunk idiots that can't say a simple sentence without yelling an F*** bomb.

It was such a pleasure.

Meh, happened when I was a kid and my dad took me to games. If you go to a sporting event anywhere it's pretty much expected.

For which it shouldn't have to be.

Alcholo sales or not their is always an idiot or two. I don't have a problem with it either way, as people will drink at the game one way or another. But the whole dry campus idea I think is stupid and leads to more drunk driving then it helps.

Alcholo sales or not their is always an idiot or two. I don't have a problem with it either way, as people will drink at the game one way or another. But the whole dry campus idea I think is stupid and leads to more drunk driving then it helps.

It's not about eliminating idiots, it's about minimizing them. You're blind if you don't think that prohibiting alcohol doesn't help that to a small degree.

It's not about eliminating idiots, it's about minimizing them. You're blind if you don't think that prohibiting alcohol doesn't help that to a small degree.

I am not sure...thinking back on it I don't remember one person that I knew in college saying "Ohhhh, you know what, this is a dry campus, we better not drink"

If anything it just created more inventive ways to sneak in stuff! Necessity is the mother of all invention! haha

I am not sure...thinking back on it I don't remember one person that I knew in college saying "Ohhhh, you know what, this is a dry campus, we better not drink"

If anything it just created more inventive ways to sneak in stuff! Necessity is the mother of all invention! haha

Yeah but you're only focusing on the students - when it comes to the adults, and there are many more of them, they've grown up enough not to feel the need to sneak shooters in, but would still possibly get hammered if they were allowed to buy beer in the stadium.

Just a few examples of what makes this a bad idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJvZqPPEEk

Yeah but you're only focusing on the students - when it comes to the adults, and there are many more of them, they've grown up enough not to feel the need to sneak shooters in, but would still possibly get hammered if they were allowed to buy beer in the stadium.

Just a few examples of what makes this a bad idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJvZqPPEEk

I see no problem with the lap dance one.

I guess we could ask this, first.

Would you buy beer if it was sold at Memorial Stadium?

It depends on how drunk I was the night before or how drunk I was going into the game. At the Minny game last year, I had no desire to buy any beer at the stadium. Of course, I might have been the drunkest guy in Minneapolis on Friday night and it was an 11 am kickoff.

I guess we could ask this, first.

Would you buy beer if it was sold at Memorial Stadium?

It depends on how drunk I was the night before or how drunk I was going into the game. At the Minny game last year, I had no desire to buy any beer at the stadium. Of course, I might have been the drunkest guy in Minneapolis on Friday night and it was an 11 am kickoff.

Were you legally dead for a few hours?

I think you were the drunkest guy Friday night and Saturday...even though you did not drink on Saturday.

And those are a few examples out of the hundreds of millions of fans that attend games each year...

Yeah, I know.

The thing about selling alcohol is that it doesn't make a difference to 99% of the people, but the 1% ruins it for everybody.