Malaysia Airlines 777 Down in Ukraine

The British newspapers have their minds made up this morning.

The Sun and Daily Mail are tabloids........

..... and CNN, USAToday, MSN, FoxNews, YahooNews, and on and on and on .....

Just goes to show that US government propaganda works on our people ....... very easy to brainwash. And media jokers already won ..... guilty before innocent with no hard and scientific independent evidences. One was accidental, and the other wasn't (on purpose) :facepalm: . But oh no, minds made up; case closed !!! Please Don't Mess Around with Russia!

Our news sources becomes a National Enquirer level.

BTW, I ran out of vodka bottle....... you got any to share? or ELSE .....

bleacher-report-best-sports-quotes-2.png

• Fire 1

These two stories seem to belong together.

PARIS—France is forging ahead with plans to supply Russia with at least one powerful warship despite objections from the U.S. and other allies, President François Hollande said.........The remarks- coming days after the downing of a Malaysia Airlines flight over Ukraine—are the clearest sign yet that France is determined to hand over the first of two Mistral-class carriers capable of launching helicopter, tank and missile attacks from the sea, dramatically boosting Russia's military capability.

Colin Furze, who rose to internet fame after creating Wolverine claw replicas, is on to bigger and better inventions: the "biggest fart machine ever," to be precise. Gizmodo reports that Furze plans to aim his fart cannon at France from Dover, England.

Wow...I just make one off hand comment about Russia buying ships else where and it turned into military industrial and pentagon propaganda.

Some times this board's jumps would make Michael Jordan's vertical jump look like a little bunny hop.

In other words, disregard your second sentence post ........ Kind of shows how pathetic Russia is .....

Done

Wow...I just make one off hand comment about Russia buying ships else where and it turned into military industrial and pentagon propaganda.

Some times this board's jumps would make Michael Jordan's vertical jump look like a little bunny hop.

In other words, disregard your second sentence post ........ Kind of shows how pathetic Russia is .....

Done

I think that would be a joke about France . . .

Done

:facepalm:

wow.

• 1 month later...