Malaysia Airlines 777 Down in Ukraine

What's the story with 777? I swear in the last two years, all breaking news in air disasters was Boeing 777. Boeing renamed 666? Hopefully shot down (Ruskies) or terrorists instead of plane problems (USA). Both sad.

BTW, Russian SAM radar is light-years away from our design :( .

mps-t1.gif

AN/MPS-T1 is a massive system was re-engineered (copycat) from a captured system. I, E/F and G employs track-while-scan technology, using trough and dish scanners on the three pedestals. G band was most effective. In contrary, E/F was mostly cannibalized (spare parts). I believe this picture was Det. 10 Hastings Nebraska. I know, who give a sh*t but time to time, flashback in my Air Force career .... I was stationed at Det. 10 Hastings.

“Obviously, the state over whose territory it happened bears responsibility for this terrible tragedy,” Putin said as cited by Itar-Tass.

“This tragedy would not have happened if there was peace on this land, if military action in the southeast of Ukraine had not been resumed,” he believes.

Holy sh#t, Mr. Putin

“Obviously, the state over whose territory it happened bears responsibility for this terrible tragedy,” Putin said as cited by Itar-Tass.

“This tragedy would not have happened if there was peace on this land, if military action in the southeast of Ukraine had not been resumed,” he believes.

Holy sh#t, Mr. Putin

What is your point here? Do I even want to know?

Holy sh#t, Mr. Putin

Here, let’s see if I can help you out: A civilian airliner was shot down over the Ukraine near the Russian border, apparently by a Russian Buk surface-to-air missile. In response, Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia, said “[o]bviously, the state over whose territory it happened bears responsibility for this terrible tragedy,” and “[t]his tragedy would not have happened if there was peace on this land, if military action in the southeast of Ukraine had not been resumed.” Most people would think this is not an appropriate response to make after your military kills 295 passengers on a civilian airlinerregardless of where it happens. Is Tschu’s post clear to you now, or will further explanation be necessary?

• Fire 1

Holy sh#t, Mr. Putin

Here, let’s see if I can help you out: A civilian airliner was shot down over the Ukraine near the Russian border, apparently by a Russian Buk surface-to-air missile. In response, Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia, said “[o]bviously, the state over whose territory it happened bears responsibility for this terrible tragedy,” and “[t]his tragedy would not have happened if there was peace on this land, if military action in the southeast of Ukraine had not been resumed.” Most people would think this is not an appropriate response to make after your military kills 280 passengers on a civilian airlinerregardless of where it happens. Is Tschu’s post clear to you now, or will further explanation be necessary?

So some rebels may have gotten their hands on a Russian missile, shot some people down (in a non-Russian country) and Vlad Putin is supposed to say...what?

"Some rebels," who have been openly supported by Russia and backed by the Russian military to varying extents, oh, just happened across some Russian anti-aircraft missiles. Lying in a ditch somewhere I suppose. And shot down a civilian plane. Followed by those comments from Putin. That's worthy of an eyebrow raise, at the very least.

• Fire 2

Holy sh#t, Mr. Putin

Here, let’s see if I can help you out: A civilian airliner was shot down over the Ukraine near the Russian border, apparently by a Russian Buk surface-to-air missile. In response, Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia, said “[o]bviously, the state over whose territory it happened bears responsibility for this terrible tragedy,” and “[t]his tragedy would not have happened if there was peace on this land, if military action in the southeast of Ukraine had not been resumed.” Most people would think this is not an appropriate response to make after your military kills 280 passengers on a civilian airlinerregardless of where it happens. Is Tschu’s post clear to you now, or will further explanation be necessary?

So some rebels may have gotten their hands on a Russian missile, shot some people down (in a non-Russian country) and Vlad Putin is supposed to say...what?

Link? Or is that just some gossip you heard down at the beach house?

:lol:

"Some rebels," who have been openly supported by Russia and backed by the Russian military to varying extents, oh, just happened across some Russian anti-aircraft missiles. Lying in a ditch somewhere I suppose. And shot down a civilian plane. Followed by those comments from Putin. That's worthy of an eyebrow raise, at the very least.

Sure, I get all of that (don't necessarily but into it, but that's not the point), but, like I asked, what is Vlad Putin supposed to say?

Holy sh#t, Mr. Putin

Link? Or is that just some gossip you heard down at the beach house?

:lol:

What? (Don't need to clarify the second part...and its a condo!)

Sure, I get all of that (don't necessarily but into it, but that's not the point), but, like I asked, what is Vlad Putin supposed to say?

Maybe he could spread that rumor about the rebels. Heck, maybe he started the rumor.