Alexander Suspended Whole Season!

First of all I do not believe for a second that he would have just looked at some random guy and said hey look at my roids in my bag. Knowing that this could get him in ALOT of trouble. Sorry I do not buy it, and saying stupid stuff just to say it is just plain stupid. Now if he said that he over heard him talking to someone else then maybe it would be more believable.

I don't know. I often show random strangers I just met the dead hookers in my trunk. It's a good conversation starter. It's also a great way to pick up women.

I would tend to agree. However, the terms have been entirely flipped. We have been running an offense that requires a mobile QB who can get away with being a marginal passer. That set up well for TA. However, all indications are we'll now be looking for a quality passer and, if he can also make some plays with his legs, that's a bonus.

First of all I do not believe for a second that he would have just looked at some random guy and said hey look at my roids in my bag. Knowing that this could get him in ALOT of trouble. Sorry I do not buy it, and saying stupid stuff just to say it is just plain stupid. Now if he said that he over heard him talking to someone else then maybe it would be more believable.

I don't know. I often show random strangers I just met the dead hookers in my trunk. It's a good conversation starter. It's also a great way to pick up women.

Is this similar to that police department in Virginia who tweeted about the found found cocaine and was asking the owner to come down and claim it?

I would tend to agree. However, the terms have been entirely flipped. We have been running an offense that requires a mobile QB who can get away with being a marginal passer. That set up well for TA. However, all indications are we'll now be looking for a quality passer and, if he can also make some plays with his legs, that's a bonus.

ubba?