***OFFICIAL 2014 COLLEGE FOOTBALL DISCUSSION THREAD***

GSG

Are you being intentionally dense? The whole investigation and how it was terribly and probably deliberately mishandled by the Tallahassee police doesn't show well on the school. But their biased conclusion absolving Jameis of guilt means that he might have actually sexually abused that girl, which last I checked doesn't look good on him...couple that with the crab legs and the obscenities (which I can understand was probably a very poorly timed stunt) isn't good either.

How does it not, in some way, reflect on him? It proves nothing but it shows that the investigation wasn't done properly and his innocence is highly questionable. I see nothing wrong with people who aren't able to get past the idea that he may be a rapist. It sucks for him if he's innocent and if he is the police did him no favors. But if he's guilty it's a pretty light sentence.

So because it's maybe possible that someone none of us know might have possibly committed a crime, we should count that 100% uncertainty against their character?

As far as I know you may be a murderer. Sorry I won't be voting for you in the starting lineup this year because I can't get past that possibility that you might have killed someone!