48 Hours later...

Redux

I could use some new steak knives, but I digress...

I just dont see any game on the schedule we get rounced in. Weve played well in East Lansing before, well we did at the end. We dont have to play against a Bielma led Badgers, Andersons look beatable in Madison. Iowa looks awful thus far and Kinnick isnt intimidating. NW is looking like an absolute squash. As for Lincoln games, Rutgers, Miami, Illinois and Minny should all be more tban manageable.

Now we just have to maintain focus. Win the conference this year and continue dominance into the next.

Please.

Please don't do this.

if the B1G is counting on us rather than Michigan St. or Ohio State.........hmmmmmmm,... desperate this year. You can plainly see the problem, when you have no QB . .

Hoping Nebraska steps up is desperation? Are you serious? Why the hell WOULDNT the conference want a return on their investment if all their traditional powers are down?

Yeah, I'm quite sure our allure to the conference was our history of having a dominant football team.

Some, but the fact that we outdrew their other expansion target (Mizzery) by a significant margin when it came to national television ratings probably played an even bigger part.