the Wisconsin Fan=A**hole Theoreum

Zaimejs

ALL CAPS ALL CAPS ALL CAPS. But seriously... I hate Wisconsin fans. Been tossed out of places arguing with them. Guy told me they were a better program then us and I said very politely that there are 5 trophies that would beg to differ with him. He replied that its all about what have you done for me lately - we have won the rose bowl blah blah blah. I said I hate roses and you suck - told him to F Off and that his wife knows what I have done for her lately. Met some bouncers. #TheGoodLife

And you likely were the cause of a thread on a Wiscy board entitled "the Nebraska Fan=A**hole Theorum"

BTW- All things being equal, Ameer would be first string at any school he played at. He IS the best RB in the country right now and likely would be no matter where he was. Gordon and Gurley are good, very good, but AA is a step ahead of them IMO. He has the speed, power, finesse, attitude, wiggle, and finishes runs. Those other guys don't have it all like Ameer does. I would take either or both of them for his backup though- they could split time with Imani and Newbs and Jordan and.....

BTW- All things being equal, Ameer would be first string at any school he played at. He IS the best RB in the country right now and likely would be no matter where he was. Gordon and Gurley are good, very good, but AA is a step ahead of them IMO. He has the speed, power, finesse, attitude, wiggle, and finishes runs. Those other guys don't have it all like Ameer does. I would take either or both of them for his backup though- they could split time with Imani and Newbs and Jordan and.....

I THINK GURLEY AND GORDON ARE PRETTY GREAT. I THINK GURLEY IS BETTER THAN GORDON, IMO. BUT NONE OF THEM RUN WITH THE SENSE OF PURPOSE AND CONVICTION AS AA. IT IS REALLY GREAT TO WATCH HIM PLAY.

I can personally attest that Badger fans are a$$hole$. Maybe not all of them. But it's way more than just a few bad apples. I'd rank their fan base right up there with Kansas State.

Maybe even approaching CU status. It's hard to compare though, CU fans disappear when they suck. Not sure one has been sighted in many yearsbut those damn Wiscy fans just keep blabbing.

I can personally attest that Badger fans are a$$hole$. Maybe not all of them. But it's way more than just a few bad apples. I'd rank their fan base right up there with Kansas State.

I KNOW 2 BADGER FANS PERSONALLY. ONE OF THEM I EVEN TRUST WITH MY INVESTMENTS. BOTH GOOD GUYS AND HUMBLE FANS. THATS MY EXPERIENCE ANYWAY.

You are wrong and should be ashamed of yourself. Go cower in the corner.

• Fire 1

I KNOW 2 BADGER FANS PERSONALLY. ONE OF THEM I EVEN TRUST WITH MY INVESTMENTS. BOTH GOOD GUYS AND HUMBLE FANS. THATS MY EXPERIENCE ANYWAY.

WHAT DO YOU INVEST IN? CHEESE FUTURES?

• Fire 2

You are wrong and should be ashamed of yourself. Go cower in the corner.

8J54Y9L.jpg

• Fire 1

NO. BEER.

NO. BEER.

MILWAUKEE'S "BEST" IS NOT VERY GOOD AT ALL.

NO. BEER.

MILWAUKEE'S "BEST" IS NOT VERY GOOD AT ALL.

IT'S NOT?

CALLING MY BROKER NOW.