the Wisconsin Fan=A**hole Theoreum

Zaimejs

All fan bases have their share of fans that are bad. Heck, I even know some Husker fans I won't watch a game with anymore.

Some are worse than others though. I have never ran into a bad Wisconsin fan and I traveled in that state for years for my job. This was before we were in the BIG. However, I am hearing some pretty negative stories from when we played in Wisconsin last time.

• Fire 1

Heck, I even know some Husker fans I won't watch a game with anymore.

This is how I feel about my dad. Who happens to be visiting this weekend to watch the game.

I can't watch games with my dad anymore either..... even the ones against the cupcakes. Take the absolute most negative poster on this board and multiply it by 100.

BTW- All things being equal, Ameer would be first string at any school he played at. He IS the best RB in the country right now and likely would be no matter where he was. Gordon and Gurley are good, very good, but AA is a step ahead of them IMO. He has the speed, power, finesse, attitude, wiggle, and finishes runs. Those other guys don't have it all like Ameer does. I would take either or both of them for his backup though- they could split time with Imani and Newbs and Jordan and.....

I don't think you can say that necessarily. I don't think he starts over Gurley at Georgia or necessarily over Gordon at Wisconsin. He is probably a more complete back then those two but they have different skill sets that fit well with their respective offenses. They are all different types of backs. From a pure home run big play stand point Gordon gets the nod. Ameer is more consistent and versatile. Gurley is the most physically gifted IMO.