It Isn't the 90s Anymore - Or Is It?

NUpolo8

People have Hoke is/was successful. I don't think any of us would like him over Bo right now.

I'm not exactly sure where you're going with that but you would be awfully hard pressed to find an AQ school who'd give Bo a head coaching gig.

Apparently Arkansas and Miami wanted them.

Not high-quality AQ schools, but AQ schools nevertheless. I'm not going to disagree with anything you're saying, but quit exaggerating.

People have Hoke is/was successful. I don't think any of us would like him over Bo right now.

I'm not exactly sure where you're going with that but you would be awfully hard pressed to find an AQ school who'd give Bo a head coaching gig.

Not high-quality AQ schools, but AQ schools nevertheless. I'm not going to disagree with anything you're saying, but quit exaggerating.

What about all the schools Bo Has pimped himself to only to be left at the alter?

Perhaps "any" is a bit strong but I have to think that after last year and all that came with it, he'd have jumped at any offer.

And here we are.

I'm not saying Bo is great, but very few have been able to do what he has done. Would I like the Huskers to win more big games, yes.

I'm just not a doom and gloom kind of guy. Like a lot of people are. I stay optimistic no matter what. Life is better not being a pessimist.

Perhaps "any" is a bit strong but I have to think that after last year and all that came with it, he'd have jumped at any offer.

And here we are.

Yup, here we are. 5-1 with half the season to go. There's still a lot of football to play and though it is reasonable to expect nothing new, you never really know until the games are played. So why can't we table this talk until the end of the season?

YOU'RE HURTING RECRUITIN'

I'm not saying Bo is great, but very few have been able to do what he has done. Would I like the Huskers to win more big games, yes.

I'm just not a doom and gloom kind of guy. Like a lot of people are. I stay optimistic no matter what. Life is better not being a pessimist.

If you mean win 9 games each of the last 6 seasons then yes. If you mean win hardware then no

And here we are.

Yup, here we are. 5-1 with half the season to go. There's still a lot of football to play and though it is reasonable to expect nothing new, you never really know until the games are played. So why can't we table this talk until the end of the season?

No, I'm not hurting recruiting.

Obvious sarcasm was apparently not obvious enough.

Obvious sarcasm was apparently not obvious enough.

Dammit. Apparently not. Sorry. Obvious sarcasm is my favorite sarcasm.

And here we are.

Or "perhaps" he's not looking to leave.....and we are obviously not trying to get rid of him. So can we look forward to Northwestern and the possibilities that are still ahead for this team?