gordan vs AA

godd2

Yeah. Honestly they're two of the best three NFL RB prospects this year with Gurley also being in there. Gurley is probably the purest runningback of the three-- Gordon would be next. They are pure runners, with good quality NFL size. AA gives up a bit of size, but is the best receiving back so he's the best all-purpose back.

They should all get drafted pretty high.

If your favorite NFL team had to choose between Abdullah or Gordon, who do you choose?

Besides being a great runner, Abdullah can return punts, kickoffs, catch the ball out of the backfield, wants to block punts, and doesn't seems to behave rather well off the field.

Advantage Ameer.

Abdullah has gotten a lot of comparisons to Lesean McCoy for his shiftiness, and Melvin Gordon has been compared to Jamaal Charles. Honestly both are good backs, but if I were an NFL team I would take Abdullah. Wisconsin backs tend to bust.

Exactly. Quick, someone name the last Wisconsin RB to actually work out in the pros...?

The ONLY thing Gordon has better (which helps a lot) is breakaway speed. When that guy gets to the second level it's 6 points. I still take Ameer for his versatility and something you can't teach - heart.

Let's not forget that James White ran for 1,444 yards and 13 TD's last season with Gordon in the backfield as well. Wiscy just has better o-lines for the past couple years...well, a lot of years.