Where will Braxton Miller be playing next year??

C N Red

Oregon...per Internets this afternoon.

Maybe he ends up in Oregon but I doubt he is making the decision right now. He hasn't even thrown a nef football since his surgery let alone a regular football.

Urb's done a two QB system before, any talk of that yet?

From a public standpoint, Urban's only concerned about this season right now.

Oregon...per Internets this afternoon.

Maybe he ends up in Oregon but I doubt he is making the decision right now. He hasn't even thrown a nef football since his surgery let alone a regular football.

Urb's done a two QB system before, any talk of that yet?

From a public standpoint, Urban's only concerned about this season right now.

As he should be because at this point we don't know what type of arm strength Miller will have post surgery. There isn't any reason to worry about that right now since OSU is so close to making the playoffs this year.

I got a text from my buddy who lives near Eugene. He said Braxton will be a Duck next year if the word he's hearing is accurate. Won't have to sit out either...

If he does transfer, the latter part is correct. Oregon just needs to have a graduate program that Ohio State doesn't offer and then there's no waiting period.

And no insider that I've heard about in Columbus is saying this. It would hold more weight coming from the Buckeye camp. (after all the Ann Arbor camp said Les Miles was going to scUM_

I got a text from my buddy who lives near Eugene. He said Braxton will be a Duck next year if the word he's hearing is accurate. Won't have to sit out either...

If he does transfer, the latter part is correct. Oregon just needs to have a graduate program that Ohio State doesn't offer and then there's no waiting period.And no insider that I've heard about in Columbus is saying this. It would hold more weight coming from the Buckeye camp. (after all the Ann Arbor camp said Les Miles was going to scUM_

You spelled that wrong. Its sCUm.

If he does transfer, the latter part is correct. Oregon just needs to have a graduate program that Ohio State doesn't offer and then there's no waiting period.And no insider that I've heard about in Columbus is saying this. It would hold more weight coming from the Buckeye camp. (after all the Ann Arbor camp said Les Miles was going to scUM_

You spelled that wrong. Its sCUm.

It's Meatchicken week. Any negative reference goes to those skunk weasels in that whore of a town near Detroit.