Go get Muschamp!

Taylor21

Maybe I'm still just frustrated by yesterday, but we need changes! We need a seasoned Coordinator..not one bonis trying to build

Would nebraska trying to get Muschamp as a d coordinator be a long shot? And is that what you guys think we need? Or someone like Bud Foster from Vtech?

Your f'ing kidding about Will i hope. He cant even prosper IN FLORIDA! Now if we hire him for a Def coordinator im all for it.

I think that's what the OP is referring to

These are the thread titles that make Husker fans and Huskerboard look ridiculous in my opinion.

You're already going to have other fans, current players and coaches, some former players, and sports analysts around the country who think anenraska fans are idiots for wanting to fire a 9 win a year coach. Current players already think Nebraska fans are a bunch of overreactice ignorant idiots. Things like "Go Get Muschamp" only lend to that belief.

• Fire 6

Were all pissed about yesterdays embarrassment.

but are you seriously suggesting replacing a coach thats 8-2 with one thats 5-4 in a pretty sh**ty SEC East.

no, the suggestion was to replace the DC.

Are we still pretending thats Papuchis?

In title, yes he is. Give the same title to Muschamp is the suggestion.

It will never work and never happen, but that is the OPs suggestion.

SMH, you guys are the same people that only read the headlines. He isn't talking about him as a Head Coach.

READ THE POST.

I was talking specifically about this TITLE being on the front of the Husker Football section. Most people would see that and not even bother coming in here.

Fair enough, I suppose that would back up my point as well. The crux of the issue is the misleading headline itself. I just didn't get my point across very well. I believe I am 2/2 in this thread in that.