Go get Muschamp!

Taylor21

Sorry guys misleading title I understand. And I was talking about him as a d coordinator. You all know more about this stuff than i do I'm sure. I just don't think firing bo will not benefit in any way.. Like multiple people have said in other threads.. Who would want to come coach this program if you get fired for winning 9- 10 games every year.. So in my opinion the only other thing is get some new guys around him. Bo is trying to make a DC out of papuchis.. Why not go get someone who has the experience and will bring in his own scheme.. Muschamp, Bud foster, should have picked up stoops when we had the chance..

If we fire Bo this year, you can kiss most the recruites goodbye.. ( would be my guess )

Maybe I'm still just frustrated by yesterday, but we need changes! We need a seasoned Coordinator..not one bonis trying to build

Would nebraska trying to get Muschamp as a d coordinator be a long shot? And is that what you guys think we need? Or someone like Bud Foster from Vtech?

Ummmmm. Didn't budd foster get shredded by east Carolina. Lol. Some fans just talk to talk.

Maybe I'm still just frustrated by yesterday, but we need changes! We need a seasoned Coordinator..not one bonis trying to build

Would nebraska trying to get Muschamp as a d coordinator be a long shot? And is that what you guys think we need? Or someone like Bud Foster from Vtech?

Ummmmm. Didn't budd foster get shredded by east Carolina. Lol. Some fans just talk to talk.

Ecu beat them 28 to 21.. But your right, would hate to get shredded for 28 points.. Every coach out there has been " shredded " and with your definition of shredded what do you call what wisconsin does to us almost everytime we play them? Kirby Smart was " shredded " by Texas A&M but I bet you wouldnt mind if he came here..

Some fans just talk to talk..

• Fire 1

Sorry guys misleading title I understand. And I was talking about him as a d coordinator. You all know more about this stuff than i do I'm sure. I just don't think firing bo will not benefit in any way.. Like multiple people have said in other threads.. Who would want to come coach this program if you get fired for winning 9- 10 games every year.. So in my opinion the only other thing is get some new guys around him. Bo is trying to make a DC out of papuchis.. Why not go get someone who has the experience and will bring in his own scheme.. Muschamp, Bud foster, should have picked up stoops when we had the chance..

If we fire Bo this year, you can kiss most the recruites goodbye.. ( would be my guess )

Not if you hire a name and fire Bo soon enough for that coach to re-recruit the kids.

cocaine-g-mon-demotivational-poster-1219

Cool post dude...