9/10 Win Season

T_O_Bull

6 meaningless, cupcake wins.

A last second squeaker win against another cupcake.

A 10 point win against a former power.

A not as close as the final score seems against MSU.

An embarrassing ass kicking in a game that we were leading 17-3 at the end of the 1st Qtr.

A chance to beat the final two cupcakes (And its certainly not a sure thing.) on our schedule.

Happy with this 8-2 record? Balderdash!

How does Pelini save his job? Immediately after we lose whatever Bowl game we play in he fires most of his assistants including the OC,

DC, OL, DL and S&C coaches.

Its a short fuse though. Significant things have to improve or goodbye after next year and there's a possibility of getting the same

thing that Weiss got this year at Kansas.

If there is a coach with a good resume (Jim Tressel for example) who's interested in coaching Nebraska then I say Pelini can't save his

job.

T_O_B

Pelini is not going to need to "save his job." If Eichorst didn't send his clown show down the road after Iowa last year, he's not going to do anything this year-- even if we lose out.

I agree though. I tolerated the pathetic Big Ten schedule this year because we had a few opportunities to match up against decent teams, and we crapped our pants in each of those games so far. The Huskers didn't even belong on the same field as MSU or Wisky.

The schedule will start getting tougher for the foreseeable future (at least ooc). Perhaps Bo can either find a way to improve, or 4-losses or worse will start being the norm, and that would force AD action. (I understand 4-losses is the current norm, but I wouldn't be that surprised if we only ended up with 2-3 this season.)

And I knew there would be a post like that. What a shock. Minnesota is not a cupcake, they're playing some good football. Funny thing is, if we had won yesterday, all of a sudden Minnesota would be viewed as a relatively strong opponent. Odd how that happens around here.

What the fock is your point? Minnesota is a relatively strong opponent. It doesn't have anything to do with how we did yesterday. If Nebraska was the team it should be, we could be a lot less concerned about Minnesota taking us behind the woodshed too. The only odd thing is that your annoying ass is still trolling this board.

• Fire 2

And I knew there would be a post like that. What a shock. Minnesota is not a cupcake, they're playing some good football. Funny thing is, if we had won yesterday, all of a sudden Minnesota would be viewed as a relatively strong opponent. Odd how that happens around here.

What the fock is your point? Minnesota is a relatively strong opponent. It doesn't have anything to do with how we did yesterday. If Nebraska was the team it should be, we could be a lot less concerned about Minnesota taking us behind the woodshed too. The only odd thing is that your annoying ass is still trolling this board.

Reported. Also, my point is that Minnesota isn't a cupcake. I think I made that clear.

Minnesota is a top 45 type of team. If we were any good we'd view them as nothing more than a speed bump.

I think they're better than that. With how this season has gone (almost every team showing quite a bit of inconsistency), I don't think any team could afford to overlook Minnesota. Still, they're a team Nebraska should be able to handle readily enough if everything was alright with the program. As it stands, they're a question mark. But calling them a cupcake or speed bump is a bit of a disservice.

so what happens if we win out... and win bowl game.. we are 11-3.... you really think bo is gonna go?? OC or DC?? maybe...

we lose out and go 8-5 then for sure.........

lose one or two more games i think we are on the bubble but i hope a change is made...

9-4 we better do something this time around....

• Fire 1