Never Thought..

mwj98

Me staying home will not get Bo fired. Im not in a position financially where I can just buy tickets and not use them.

Correct, but if many people stay home, a very significant point is made.

I don't understand your second point. Wouldn't it cost more to purchase tickets, make the trip, buy concessions, food, etc. ?

i think he already bought the tickets and is therefore compelled to use them. although buying tickets and using them or not using them costs the exact same.

but i would go too if i already purchased tickets.

If they are your favorite team and you have tickets you go regardless of who the coach is or isn't. The team needs support.

I see where you are coming from, but I disagree and think that it is taking the easy way out of the situation. If you have a fundamental problem with how things are going, you act on it. Hurting for a little while saves a lot of pain later on.

If they are your favorite team and you have tickets you go regardless of who the coach is or isn't. The team needs support.

Exactly, thats why Im going.

My brother is flying in from Texas for this game. Sucks that its gonna be cold and sucks even more that it will likely be a loss.

i think we win. in fact, i think we win out and go to some lame bowl and probably win.

because that is what bo does. lose when it matters, wins enough to make most fans think everything is ok and maybe next year will be different. then next year comes and wash, rinse, repeat.

My brother is flying in from Texas for this game. Sucks that its gonna be cold and sucks even more that it will likely be a loss.

i think we win. in fact, i think we win out and go to some lame bowl and probably win.

because that is what bo does. lose when it matters, wins enough to make most fans think everything is ok and maybe next year will be different. then next year comes and wash, rinse, repeat.

Book your tickets to San Diego.

We're gonna have so many whale trophies we could start our own pod.

We're gonna have so many whale trophies we could start our own pod.

when bo said we were back and here to stay, i think he was just referring to san diego and the holiday bowl.

• Fire 1