Vegas line vs Minnesota

For all of Pelini's faults, his record against teams that beat him the previous year is very good, and he has not lost back to back games in the regular season since 2009. We're gonna beat Minnesota, most likely.

The Wisconsin loss stings, but Pelini's big losses have never led us on a big losing streak. All the consternation this week is the everyone else finally coming to the realization that Bo is never going to get over the hump. That means we're stuck at 9 or 10 wins every year with no championships ever. However, that does not suddenly mean we will lose to Minnesota and Iowa. I think the line this week seems about right.

A losing streak to finish the season would make it much easier to fire Bo, but that's probably not how it's going to go.

For all of Pelini's faults, his record against teams that beat him the previous year is very good, and he has not lost back to back games in the regular season since 2009. We're gonna beat Minnesota, most likely.

The Wisconsin loss stings, but Pelini's big losses have never led us on a big losing streak. All the consternation this week is the everyone else finally coming to the realization that Bo is never going to get over the hump. That means we're stuck at 9 or 10 wins every year with no championships ever. However, that does not suddenly mean we will lose to Minnesota and Iowa. I think the line this week seems about right.

A losing streak to finish the season would make it much easier to fire Bo, but that's probably not how it's going to go.

Well said, old boy! I wanted Bo to go at the end of the 2012 & 2013 seasons, and I'll no doubt want him to go after this season (and next season), but it's probably not going to happen. To his credit, he beats the bad teams most of the time, and lucky for him, we play a lot of bad teams. This is what Nebraska is now. Embrace the suck.
  • Fire 1

Embrace the suck.
heh. Thats what i told my wife. It didnt go over well either. #purgatory

Maybe they know no one in their right mind would bet on this game because it could go either way. So they just threw a number out there.

Sorry, but vegas does not "just throw a number out there"!

What oddsmakers do is try to make a line that will draw even money on each team, if they did just "throw" it out there it will be quickly adjusted by the action on the game.

• Fire 1

I see the Huskers collapsing after a typical early lead. Unfortunately, it's 4 quarters and the Gophers will play more sound fundamentally, make less mistakes, and wear down the Huskers. Cobb puts the icing on the cake and Minn escapes with a hard fought, close win. It sets up a Minn vs Wisc matchup for the right to play in the CCG.