More gems from the best OC in the game....

lo country

Had high hopes for Beck but he seems clueless on getting a "flow" to the game. Armstrong needs to complete some "sure fire" short passes and then look maybe 20 years downfield. Oh no we launch the 40 -50 yarder continually. I have now decide that Beck needs to move on. Somewhere a high school is looking for an OC or head coach.

it is painful watching this guy call a game!

My biggest problem with this program is I can't decide who should go first- Beck or Papuchis. Since this is the Be k thread I will just say that this guy has no instincts on what offense to run. I can't stand the "we take what they give us" approach! Our approach should be "we take what we want."

That wimpy approach trickles down to the team and we collapse at the first sign of trouble against a good team.

My biggest problem with this program is I can't decide who should go first- Beck or Papuchis. Since this is the Be k thread I will just say that this guy has no instincts on what offense to run. I can't stand the "we take what they give us" approach! Our approach should be "we take what we want."

That wimpy approach trickles down to the team and we collapse at the first sign of trouble against a good team.

I think this goes hand in hand with the TE and FB are obsolete comment earlier this summer. He talked about the game changing and being less physical (equated the safety issues). I think that all fits into his non-physical style or "system". We will never be smash mouth as he is "soft" in his approach to the game. I am sure at some level this does get into the players mentality i.e. finesse over strength, brains over brawn etc.....There is a reason they use the game is won in the "trenches". Ron Brown also said last week that the toughest team would win......Not the smartest, but the toughest.

I think this goes hand in hand with the TE and FB are obsolete comment earlier this summer.

And yet the NFL is in love with athletic TEs. Beck''s comment just baffles me.

I didn't think it was possible for Wisconsin to BLAST us AGAIN the same way they did in that 2012 CCG, because I thought for sure Pelini would have spent many sleepless nights figuring out exactly what went wrong and how to stop it. But I was wrong. I guess Pelini doesn't have as much competitive self-respect as a football coach as I thought.

This is a beauty, Kernal. Anyone that coaches at any level should have enough respect in what they do and putting their name on it that they would do everything could to make sure it didn't happen again. But then again, they didn't up 70, so maybe the three headed trio known as BoBechis looks at this as improvement.

Bo's entire tenure just ticks me off so much right now.

If we had kicked Beck to the curb and gotten a proven, established offensive coordinator who ran his own successful system instead of trying to let Tim learn on the fly, imagine where we could be right now. We could have an offense that doesn't have "shooting itself in the foot" as its most consistent trait, and Bo could just teach defense.

What a waste of time letting Timmy learn on the job.