What happens now? Will an announcement come this weekend?

I really hope you guys realize I was being sarcastic. Firing Bo would be idiotic.

We completely realize you were being sarcastic, and we also realize you're delusional.

Every single national article and conversation that comes out in regards to our program and Pelini is in favor of us parting ways with him. This situation couldn't be any more different than the Solich one, and the national sentiment is shock that we haven't gotten rid of him already.

Name one really impressive performance turned in by this team in the last 3 seasons.

Florida Atlantic

Fire Bo... as a matter of fact this should have been done last season, he has consistently proven that on the big stage, results are mediocre. As Husker fans we consistently want championship after championship if not win them then make appearances in them. By appearances I do not mean getting beat by thirty or forty points. Is there an actual legitimate win that bo has for us? Georgia in the gator bowl! Come on... This season is the most disappointing season bo has delivered. With Taylor Martinez out of qb I feel like the offense should be doing better. The results are as if he was still the QB. On legit defenses we still can't move the ball even with one of the best running backs in the world. The move that needs to be made is to hire SCOTT FROST as Nebraska head coach and Will muschamp as defensive coordinator

My thoughts. Not that this is what *should* happen. Just what probably happens.

It mostly matters was a very few people think - the people who will write the checks to cover the buy-out. Those people were rumored to still be supportive of Pelini after last year. If they were supportive after an 8-4 regular season that included three two-score-plus losses and four one-score wins including a bad loss to end the season and the antics that went with it, I doubt they feel a lot different after a 9-3 season that had one big loss, seven two-score-plus wins and a much better feel after the last game.