dear jerry kill

Hedley, how many coaches are you gonna hitch that wagon to??? Just curious, thanks in advance

Hudspeth and KILL would be upgrades

I see your rationale, but who is gonna be the next coach you want, pinkel I'd he somehow wins the sec???

You are putting Hudspeth on a pretty long limb imo and Kill ain't leaving. He's got tons tied up and vested in Minneapolis as far ashis foundations. Plus it would be overly interesting to see how University heads would handle the associated potential health concerns

Hedley, how many coaches are you gonna hitch that wagon to??? Just curious, thanks in advance

I see your rationale, but who is gonna be the next coach you want, pinkel I'd he somehow wins the sec???

You are putting Hudspeth on a pretty long limb imo and Kill ain't leaving. He's got tons tied up and vested in Minneapolis as far ashis foundations. Plus it would be overly interesting to see how University heads would handle the associated potential health concerns

Playing make believe though, would you be happier with a perfectly healthy Kill with how he does more with less over Pelini and the status quo?

Playing make believe though, would you be happier with a perfectly healthy Kill with how he does more with less over Pelini and the status quo?
I like Jerry, but the same thing had been bantered about left and right saying the same thing about Pat Fitzgerald. I personally believe that its more Tracy Claeys making that Cadillac hum.

As to your question, not sure at this point because I'd love to see what kill can do to sustain this.

So do we still want him? Or do we want Gary Anderson now?

Kill has sh#t for talent on this team and isn't getting blown out and allowing 408 yards to Gordon

So do we still want him? Or do we want Gary Anderson because Wisconsin is winning now? Just asking bc it seems like there is a new flavor of the day every day.