Post your best legit-sounding but utterly BS coaching rumor

knapplc

Bo was close but didn't qute get it done. Slimy Shawn put out a silent feeler saying he needed a little better Bo.

Bill Cowher responed "I have a better jaw, better scowl, more hardnosed, and instead of swinging a hat at a ref, I will slap a copy of a printed formation right in his front pocket."

We would like to introduce Bill Cowher as the next coach at Nebraska.

attachicon.gifcowher.jpg

when pigs sh#t cotton candy!

After much deliberation, I've made my decision. The winner is...

Barney Cotton. Hires Ben to coach TE. Hires Jake to OL. Sam continues to play. Somehow they start mass producing Cottons to fill all other coaching positions and field a team of all Cotton's. First year in, they win the Cotton Bowl.

Thanks for participating, all who submitted an entry.

After much deliberation, I've made my decision. The winner is...

Barney Cotton. Hires Ben to coach TE. Hires Jake to OL. Sam continues to play. Somehow they start mass producing Cottons to fill all other coaching positions and field a team of all Cotton's. First year in, they win the Cotton Bowl.

Thanks for participating, all who submitted an entry.

I feel sad.

Not really BS rumor but a BS prediction. With Chryst going to Wisc. Pelini then goes to Pitt. Look ahead 3 years, Oregon State and Pitt go undefeated, Neb goes undefeated after narrowly defeating Wisc. All other teams in FBS have at least two losses so Wisc. gets final spot in playoff with only one loss. Everyone's head at ESPN explodes.

Not really BS rumor but a BS prediction. With Chryst going to Wisc. Pelini then goes to Pitt. Look ahead 3 years, Oregon State and Pitt go undefeated, Neb goes undefeated after narrowly defeating Wisc. All other teams in FBS have at least two losses so Wisc. gets final spot in playoff with only one loss. Everyone's head at ESPN explodes.

You lost me at Oregon State and Pitt going undefeated.