OSU

BigRedBuster

Say what you will, but the punctuation is spot on. I also appreciate the balanced use of emphasis (though I would have preferred italics to all caps). And, frankly, "ain't" is becoming an increasingly acceptable conjunction that fills a void in the modern American English language.

• Fire 1

On a side note, can we rename the B1G coach of the year to "B1G (excluding OSU) Coach of the Year"?

I respect Jerry Kill but Urban deserved that honor this year.

This is one reason why this conference is a joke. Loser expectations and no team accountability.

Because Minnesota usually sucks and won 8 games this year they get COTY?

But I can't be surprised since Kirk Ferentz has been COTY multiple times and Tressel couldn't even win one by going undefeated

I bet 70% of players on top "football factories" couldn't pass a 12th grade equivalency test. Look at all the very poor states in the southeast and their educational standards are abysmal but amazingly the SEC and a few others have no issue getting these kids on campus. My niece went to high school with a big time fb player who she said was a pot head and failing out of high school. Nobody in the Midwest would touch him but he was a 3 year starter for Les Miles at LSU. Sadly, if these kids are fast and good at football they are used to make money for the schools, given light academic loads with a battery of tutors and test takers and after their eligibility is up, shown the door with a "general studies" degree.

Give the guy props for honesty. But award him no points for brains. And may God have mercy on his soul. LOL

===============================

btw, How the hell many awesome QBs does Urban have stashed away on that roster? This guy would be a starter on 95% of the teams in the nation. Even if he *didn't* go to class.

Give the guy props for honesty. But award him no points for brains. And may God have mercy on his soul. LOL

btw, How the hell many awesome QBs does Urban have stashed away on that roster? This guy would be a starter on 95% of the teams in the nation. Even if he *didn't* go to class.

I know nothing about them other than what we've seen in high school highlight reels.

But Stephen Collier is redshirting this year.

Joe Burrows and Torrance Gibson are coming in next year.

I know nothing about them other than what we've seen in high school highlight reels.

But Stephen Collier is redshirting this year.

Joe Burrows and Torrance Gibson are coming in next year.

I think 95% just went up to 99%. Congrats on the huge win last night! Sure hope the bowl committee bumps you up to #4. :thumbs: