Anyone Watching flights?

Is it possible that SE is actually driving instead of flying to meet with the potential coaches to cover up his tracks?

Somebody needs to stay on top of those bike rental kiosks... just to be sure.

He'd probably have Bando steal one for him, you know, so there's no paper trail.

k, I'm new to the flight track thingy but looks to me like there were quite a few flights between Lincoln and Columbus, what makes that one special?

None of them are. That plane is a twin piston 4 seater prop plane owned by a Lincoln financial advisor. JT ain't riding in that tiny thing. Look for gulfstreams, citations, learjets (twin-jets in general).

Not to mention he'd be flying to youngstown, not OSU.

k, I'm new to the flight track thingy but looks to me like there were quite a few flights between Lincoln and Columbus, what makes that one special?

None of them are. That plane is a twin piston 4 seater prop plane owned by a Lincoln financial advisor. JT ain't riding in that tiny thing. Look for gulfstreams, citations, learjets (twin-jets in general).

ARE YOU THE SOCKPUPPET?!

ARE YOU THE SOCKPUPPET?!

Lol, no. My account was created last night. I'm all aboard the Tressel train though. The rumors hold the most clout and I don't think Eichorst would talk game like he did if he didn't have an ace in his sleeve.

ARE YOU THE SOCKPUPPET?!

Lol, no. My account was created last night. I'm all aboard the Tressel train though. The rumors hold the most clout and I don't think Eichorst would talk game like he did if he didn't have an ace in his sleeve.

agree...its a done deal, i believe. Tress has all the credentials, cant say he isnt qualified in any area.