New poster here, donny. Taking questions!

No, don't start another topic in Husker Football. This kind of thread belongs here. Nobody wants you to answer questions about Husker Football until you've been around a while and they know you're not just screwing around. We have plenty of very knowledgeable people on this site to answer questions, people we've come to know & trust.

It's best to ease into a new situation like this. Take it easy.

Ok. I will stay here for tonight and start another topic there tomorrow once you all know that I am a football Expert.

What is your expertise? Offense, Defense or just general football knowledge?

Just general. I have been watching football for years. I also read about football. A lot of people have asked me what I thought about various football matters. So if you need a football Expert, just ask me.

I really hope we can all get along here. Just trying to offer my Expertise.

That's fine. The point knapp was trying to make is, you need to build a little bit street cred here before you'll be excepted as an expert. Otherwise your posts will moved and or merged with your other ones.

Is it okay if I poop on your chest? Y'know, in a totally platonic, non-sexual kind of way?

Gross. Can somebody ask more scholarly, serious questions? My personal life isn't really important for you guys to know. Ask me questions about being an Expert so I can start posting topics on the main Husker football page, per Knapp's instruction.

No, don't start another topic in Husker Football. This kind of thread belongs here. Nobody wants you to answer questions about Husker Football until you've been around a while and they know you're not just screwing around. We have plenty of very knowledgeable people on this site to answer questions, people we've come to know & trust.

It's best to ease into a new situation like this. Take it easy.

Ok. I will stay here for tonight and start another topic there tomorrow once you all know that I am a football Expert.

What is your expertise? Offense, Defense or just general football knowledge?

Just general. I have been watching football for years. I also read about football. A lot of people have asked me what I thought about various football matters. So if you need a football Expert, just ask me.

I really hope we can all get along here. Just trying to offer my Expertise.

Bill, is that you? Is your Expertise Excellent in all areas?

Jesus, can we just get rid of this guy already. He's obviously trolling.

Not yet damnit! I didn't even get a chance to ask my questions!! Here goes.

Why is it that recent attempts at developing a unified field theory by combining gravitons with strong and electroweak interactions typically run into fundamental difficulties such as resultant theories that are not renormalizable?
Also, why do hot dog buns come in packages of eight while hot dogs generally come in packages of ten?
  • Fire 2

Why is it that recent attempts at developing a unified field theory by combining gravitons with strong and electroweak interactions typically run into the fundamental difficulties such as resultant theories that are not renormalizable?
Also, why do hot dog buns come in packages of eight while hot dogs generally come in packages of ten?

I don't know the answers to those questions, but I thought they were good questions. Thanks! One lesson I hope you can all learn from me is that even Experts don't know everything.

Why is it that recent attempts at developing a unified field theory by combining gravitons with strong and electroweak interactions typically run into the fundamental difficulties such as resultant theories that are not renormalizable?

Both of your questions will plague man for eternity.