interesting stat about Riley

In the past 8 years Riley has beaten: #3 USC, #2 Cal, #1 USC, #9 Zona, #20 USC, #13 Wisconsin, and #6 ASU. I'd take half of those wins in that time frame.

(from Darkhorse's status)

Here's a stat I like! He's good in the big games.

He's been pretty comparable at Oregon State to Bill Snyder at KState. He did quite a bit with little. I'm excited to see what he can do with a considerable upgrade in facilities and such.

I'm definitely excited.

Unlike Bielema, there's no way Riley isn't going to get a warm reception from Nebraska folks.

He's been pretty comparable at Oregon State to Bill Snyder at KState. He did quite a bit with little. I'm excited to see what he can do with a considerable upgrade in facilities and such.

I'm definitely excited.

Unlike Bielema, there's no way Riley isn't going to get a warm reception from Nebraska folks.

I'm seeing quite a bit of that "warm reception" on this board. Geez. The guy was just announced a couple of hours ago, and you would have thought we just hired Faux Pelini's cat.

• Fire 1

I'm definitely excited.

I'm seeing quite a bit of that "warm reception" on this board. Geez. The guy was just announced a couple of hours ago, and you would have thought we just hired Faux Pelini's cat.

The cat would be better.

What can I say. Fans will be fans.

Unless it was whomever they had already decided in their heads, some people were just wanting to be mad. Actually, some people have just wanted to be mad for a while - regardless. That much is clear. -shrug-

...and while the dux (40 miles to the south) are cutting their academic budget to increase the football budget, the beavers are doing the opposite putting money into academics and keeping the athletic budget pretty flat. The 'skers need better player development at more positions than D-line and in the secondary and this could be the "shocking!" hire someone mentioned in the sock post.

• Fire 1