Expectations over the next 5 years

There's a very real possibility the season's outcome could be similar, even worse, in 2016. Some fans may believe the program hit "rock bottom" this year, but it's possible to go further down the rabbit hole. The schedule is going to be tougher and a lot hinges on what happens at QB.

On a sidenote, do you know what it usually means when someone resorts to personal attacks like you do?

That they're tired of condescending, one-note posters passing their bullsh#t off as knowledge?

Nope, it means they've lost the argument.

Are you calling me a loser?

Pretty sure that's a TOS violation.

Anyway, I have five posts on this page of this thread. I suspected they would be a complete waste of time but tried to compose them for maximum comprehension.

So please: point to something in my posts that isn't true. And if you or CM or my old pal TheSker isn't too busy, feel free to answer any of the incredibly relevant questions you've been choosing to avoid.

I already did in my previous post. You accused CM of saying all WCOs were "pick a play from a bag" when he was clearly talking about Riley/Langsdorf specifically.

There's a very real possibility the season's outcome could be similar, even worse, in 2016. Some fans may believe the program hit "rock bottom" this year, but it's possible to go further down the rabbit hole. The schedule is going to be tougher and a lot hinges on what happens at QB.

If that were to happen, expect a very thorough house cleaning.