Expectations over the next 5 years

Chris Mullin was being honored at a Golden State Warriors game a couple years ago. Warriors fans love Mullin.

But Mullin was being introduced by Joe Lacob, the new team owner, who had just traded fan favorite Monta Ellis for chronically injured Andrew Bogut.

The fans booed Lacob. Not just a few of them. A lot of them. Loudly and continuously, forcing Lacob to stop speaking and making Mullin and the others gathered really embarrassed.

It was shameful an inappropriate. But as the more forgiving witnesses admitted the next day, it might have been an appropriate but delayed reaction to 30 years of mismanagement by the team pencil-necks.

Lacob traded Ellis because Monta did not want to share the backcourt with young would-be point guard, Steph Curry.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Next year I expect Nebraska to go 23 - 0.

• Fire 1

Might be time to get back on topic..

I was watching you paint yourself into a corner, and wondered how you'd try to squeeze out of it.

Back to thread subject...My expectations over 5 years is that radar will still be peddling his opinions as facts

Good friggen Lord.....like that doesn't happen with anyone else.

True. But anyone else is usually correct regardless, and usually without the aid of telepathetic powers or a toll-free psychic network

• Fire 2

I was watching you paint yourself into a corner, and wondered how you'd try to squeeze out of it.

Back to thread subject...My expectations over 5 years is that radar will still be peddling his opinions as facts

I'm busy defending Riley against unfair attacks, but when I see a feverish Radar in my corner I tend to back away.

• Fire 1

I'm busy defending Riley against unfair attacks, but when I see a feverish Radar in my corner I tend to back away.

I'm a big boy, I don't need defending.

Back to thread subject...My expectations over the next 5 years is that radar will still be peddling his opinions as facts

You mean like when I was there when Bob Brown and Pederson were booed and you were not but claim to have read a news clipping (LINK) and know that I was wrong. LOL

You missed the point.

I'm defending Riley. Not you.

Just guessing their are plenty of Riley skeptics who nevertheless roll their eyes when CM Husker goes off the rails.

It's kinda like that.

• Fire 1

You missed the point.

Just guessing their are plenty of Riley skeptics who nevertheless roll their eyes when CM Husker goes off the rails.

It's kinda like that.

Now that's entertainment!

In 2 years hire Scott Frost.

And bring in his "throw it all over the yard, PAC 12 basketball offense"???? This is freaking hilarious........ People here bitch about throwing it to much and you want the Frost offense????? Of course it is Frost, so he will do no wrong. LOL!!!!
Oregon throws the ball less than Riley. This is a known fact. Nebraska threw it 100 more times than Oregon...

That was noted above and they did run about 137 more plays for the season also. That would skew things a bit don't you think?
Wait so running a hurry up offense is the same as passing it a ton? LOL

You missed the point.

It's kinda like that.

No. It's not anything like that. I haven't seen CM go off the rails. I've never seen RADAR anywhere near the rails.

CM knows more about football than 99% of the keyboard jockeys here. He actually played AND coached D1 football.

You missed the point.

It's kinda like that.

No. It's not anything like that. I haven't seen CM go off the rails. I've never seen RADAR anywhere near the rails.

CM knows more about football than 99% of the keyboard jockeys here. He actually played AND coached D1 football.

<Drops mic>