Open recruiting topic thread

This is a weird question, but how does Riley learn of the Avery Moss situation? Like how does it come up, who brings it up, and how is it explained? I would love to be a fly on the wall.

Funny you should bring this up. 247 has a VIP article about his future as a student and whether the new coach will take him in. I don't have the VIP access but someone that does could help us out.

Summary from a free one I read today:

Avery wants to be here

Has done everything administration as asked

Says really helped him mature

Hasn't talked to the new coaches but wants to soon to see if they still want him

He'll have his hearing and go from there

This is a weird question, but how does Riley learn of the Avery Moss situation? Like how does it come up, who brings it up, and how is it explained? I would love to be a fly on the wall.

Funny you should bring this up. 247 has a VIP article about his future as a student and whether the new coach will take him in. I don't have the VIP access but someone that does could help us out.

Summary from a free one I read today:

Avery wants to be here

Has done everything administration as asked

Says really helped him mature

Hasn't talked to the new coaches but wants to soon to see if they still want him

He'll have his hearing and go from there

Hope he comes back. He's a stud DE. And it would have been easy for him to bail instead of staying to face the music, imo.

We need Moss. We really do. Hopefully the new coaches realize it too.

he'll be back on the team if the university reinstates him. Riley wouldn't want to cause a riff on the team by not bringing him back, not when you look at everything he's put in to make himself eligible. from what little I've read, sounds like he's earned it to me, but i think it's more in the hands of the university than Riley.

We need Moss. We really do. Hopefully the new coaches realize it too.

he'll be back on the team if the university reinstates him. Riley wouldn't want to cause a riff on the team by not bringing him back, not when you look at everything he's put in to make himself eligible. from what little I've read, sounds like he's earned it to me, but i think it's more in the hands of the university than Riley.

If he did everything he was supposed to do, I don't see why Riley wouldn't have an open mind about Moss. He would definitely need to toe the line.