The president has been set!

I tried to extend an olive branch of friend ship. Good luck in your game. Yes we had some bad brakes this year and lost a few but we will be loaded next year and be dominate in the BIG XII. Bet you wish you were HERE!

If you guys are going to dominate the BIG XII next year, then your are dang right wish we were back there! That's going to be some fun watchin' though when you guys beat up on the BIG XII next year!

obviously I hit a raw nerve with Husker fans or this topic would not have been labled "HOT" by members of this board.

Clyde ....OUT!

1) whats the difference between hitting a raw nerve and a nerve?

2) labeled, not labled - that is if you're referencing the past tense of label

3) The reason this thread was "labeled" HOT was due to the mockery of your original post.

4) Thanks for the olive branch on the friend ship. I'm afraid of that thing, heard it had the same architects as the Coasta Concordia.

Blame geocities all you want for your grammatical errors, but I think it goes a bit further. I'm a firm believer in Ron White and would have to agree, "you cant fix stupid".

obviously I hit a raw nerve with Husker fans or this topic would not have been labled "HOT" by members of this board.

Clyde ....OUT!

1) whats the difference between hitting a raw nerve and a nerve?

2) labeled, not labled - that is if you're referencing the past tense of label

3) The reason this thread was "labeled" HOT was due to the mockery of your original post.

4) Thanks for the olive branch on the friend ship. I'm afraid of that thing, heard it had the same architects as the Coasta Concordia.

Blame geocities all you want for your grammatical errors, but I think it goes a bit further. I'm a firm believer in Ron White and would have to agree, "you cant fix stupid".

Are you kidding me? My iphone autocorrects Appearances to apeerences all the time on me.