2014-15 Donkey Bowl Contest

Mavric

9 or 10 isn't quite enough. Thanks_Tom would still win at 9 or 10 because he'd still get 4 points. From 11 to 23, JJHusker1 would win. Above that, it goes back to Thanks_Tom.

Yep, when I ran the numbers before my pick, this is what I got. This thing is a two man race with JJHusker1 and myself.

Just for reference, Oregon's MOV fell outside of 11-23 pts in all but 3 games this year.

9 or 10 isn't quite enough. Thanks_Tom would still win at 9 or 10 because he'd still get 4 points. From 11 to 23, JJHusker1 would win. Above that, it goes back to Thanks_Tom.

Yep, when I ran the numbers before my pick, this is what I got. This thing is a two man race with JJHusker1 and myself.

Just for reference, Oregon's MOV fell outside of 11-23 pts in all but 3 games this year.

You guys are right, I didn't look at it closely enough. Hope it's a good game.

I see no rule in changing your pick or number so I will pick the Ducks by 7

That's probably not kosher. Just sayin. Not that I really care but, going from OSU by 3 to Oregon by 7, after determining the only possible way to squeeze in there after everyone else has committed......I'm gonna have to say that doesn't meet the spirit of the contest.

Might have to get the championship game picks via PM next year Mav, and then not post any until ya got em all.

I see no rule in changing your pick or number so I will pick the Ducks by 7

That's probably not kosher. Just sayin. Not that I really care but, going from OSU by 3 to Oregon by 7, after determining the only possible way to squeeze in there after everyone else has committed......I'm gonna have to say that doesn't meet the spirit of the contest.

Might have to get the championship game picks via PM next year Mav, and then not post any until ya got em all.

I second JJ on this.

Once your pick is in, it is in.