Gangwish suspended?

Warrior10

True story:

Back in the '70s when the price of coon pelts was through the roof, my uncle was riding along with a load from Behlen's Mfg. to help unload when he reached the destination. As they reached the front part of the Rockies just after sunset, my uncle spotted a dark form waddling across in front of the truck and duck into a drainage culvert. "Stop, STOP!", my uncle yelled.

"Hey, want to make an easy ten bucks apiece? Grab your tire knocker (club) and follow me.

When they got to the culvert, my uncle said, "I can see it moving in there, right up front. I'm going to put on these jersey gloves, reach in and grab it by the tail, and swing it out. You knock it in the head, and we'll sell it when we get back to Columbus, splitting the money 50/50...

...it was a porcupine...emergency room and a tetanus shot for my uncle, porcupine lost a few dozen quills and was not pulled from the culvert.

a raccoon once stole hot dogs right out of our cooler. i respected that little sob.

Cool story sd'

If the weather is nice we leave the back door open and we have a (or maybe some) raccoons that come steal our cat's food.

One night he came in the house while I was on the internets. Looked right at me, pulled himself up on the dryer and started eating the cat food. I phone video'd him for awhile while I talked to him about how he was getting too brave to just come in the house like that. My wife handed him a piece of bread and then he left.

Not once did I think "I'm gonna get a wrench and kill that f()#K#r!" Weird, I know.