GT: Nebraska at Hawaii - 12AM - ESPNU

Absolutely terrible half. 34-23.

If we don't make some adjustments we are going to lose to a really bad team. (Again)

I keep thinking each game "man we are playing like crap today." It seems it may just be our team. We looked bad against cincy and fsu too but luckily they aren't good either. Hawaii is a decent team but there's no reason we shouldn't have won this game

Man this Hawaii team is not very good. No momentum and we can't get a basket we act like we don't want to be here, the offense looks scared and is thinking about shots instead of attacking if we come out in attack mode these refs will call fouls.

Also we still haven't figured out the press run a press break and that is solved instead of shavon pick up his dribble and turn it over

Very sloppy game so far, not just from a shooting standpoint but overall generally sloppy. Is there an ice rink under that court? Both teams guys are slipping left and right. Don't have a good feeling about this, especially with our foul trouble. Those darn Hawaiians seem fired up to play us. I am interested to see what adjustments Miles makes, not only in this game but through the season as we are at least recognized as a notable game on anyones calendar. It might take a year or two to expect success game in and game out, as we have a quasi-target on our back. At least when referring to the non-conference opponents, I'm expecting our team to be a bit more focused in conference play. I still think we have to have a solid year this year before we are seen as a true contender in conference play.