Bo Pelini's connection to YSU

As predicted, not one useful response to my post.

1. Post didn't indicate that it was unknown to me of the Pelini connection to Youngstown It was his connection to YSU itself.

2. My post referenced that Bo actually contacted the school to gage their interest in him.

3. Also, that again the Stoops family may have been involved in Bo's next coaching stop since their is one Stoops brother on the YSU staff.

Maybe some of you need to pull back a little instead of just looking for a chance to belittle someone's posts.[

Don't waste your time posting on here. Most of the clowns on here have nothing better to do then try and make others look stupid. They have ruined this sight by belittling everybody that isn't a regular.

Nailed it jcsmhammel... Honestly, it's it very telling that Pelini was a head coach at a very high profile university and now seemingly not wanted at an FBS level. Instead, the press conference is laced with how the move was very much about Bo's family being happy and a good place to live.

Skersfan, you are also correct in that he is taking a lesser paying job in order to stick it to NU and get the most money he feels the university owes him. This is not a Boner thread and if you have wasted time on it then that's on you.

Folks, if anyone creates a thread with Bo or Pelini in the thread title, feel free overlook it if you're not interested in reading about it.

First off, welcome to the board....

The reason most of us "usuals" were giving you such a hard time about the OP is because you started a new thread to point out that you watched the introduction press conference at YSU, and that you seemed to have just realized the much discussed, highly-publicized connection between Pelini, the Stoops, and Youngstown.....

If there was a list of the top 10 things "most known" on this board, that conneciton would make the list.

1. Post didn't indicate that it was unknown to me of the Pelini connection to Youngstown It was his connection to YSU itself.

2. My post referenced that Bo actually contacted the school to gage their interest in him.

3. Also, that again the Stoops family may have been involved in Bo's next coaching stop since their is one Stoops brother on the YSU staff.

Maybe some of you need to pull back a little instead of just looking for a chance to belittle someone's posts.[

Don't waste your time posting on here. Most of the clowns on here have nothing better to do then try and make others look stupid. They have ruined this sight by belittling everybody that isn't a regular.

Nailed it jcsmhammel... Honestly, it's it very telling that Pelini was a head coach at a very high profile university and now seemingly not wanted at an FBS level. Instead, the press conference is laced with how the move was very much about Bo's family being happy and a good place to live.

Skersfan, you are also correct in that he is taking a lesser paying job in order to stick it to NU and get the most money he feels the university owes him. This is not a Boner thread and if you have wasted time on it then that's on you.

Folks, if anyone creates a thread with Bo or Pelini in the thread title, feel free overlook it if you're not interested in reading about it.

The reason most of us "usuals" were giving you such a hard time about the OP is because you started a new thread to point out that you watched the introduction press conference at YSU, and that you seemed to have just realized the much discussed, highly-publicized connection between Pelini, the Stoops, and Youngstown.....

If there was a list of the top 10 things "most known" on this board, that conneciton would make the list.

Wrong. Didn't see anywhere that someone has pointed out there is a Stoops brother on staff at YSU. If it was, then I missed it and make no apologies for it.

And no, contrary to anyone's belief or limited reading comprehension did I reveal that the Pelini - Stoops historical connection was just figured out by me.

Some of you give yourself way too much credit and feel everyone is stupid.

Wrong. Didn't see anywhere that someone has pointed out there is a Stoops brother on staff at YSU. If it was, then I missed it and make no apologies for it.

And no, contrary to anyone's belief or limited reading comprehension did I reveal that the Pelini - Stoops historical connection was just figured out by me.

Some of you give yourself way too much credit and feel everyone is stupid.

Starting a thread about it implied as much.....

You're an awfully defensive person. I bet you get "picked" on a lot, but have a Mom who tells you how smart you are. Maybe a younger, unintelligent cousin that you use as self confirmation of your own intelligence....

Just a guess....

Voice -

Welcome to the board. My post in this thread was more of a response to your random choice of a tiny font size.

I did give you a +1 in a different thread, so there is that.

Sometimes threads turn out well, sometimes they backfire. "Life is like a box of chocolates . . . "

Voice -

Welcome to the board. My post in this thread was more of a response to your random choice of a tiny font size.

Sometimes threads turn out well, sometimes they backfire. "Life is like a box of chocolates . . . "

Thanks huKSer. Ya, the font size was funky...haha.

Posting anything on this board is an adventure. Maybe I will deliver that perfect post someday. (unicorn)

Voice -

Thanks huKSer. Ya, the font size was funky...haha.

Posting anything on this board is an adventure. Maybe I will deliver that perfect post someday. (unicorn)

In times like this, trolls seem come to the top. Time will prove differently.