2015 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Discussion Thread

knapplc

The Hall of Fame is a mess. Nobody is reading the whole thread, and people either don't realize who's in it and "retired" or they forget.

Question: Is it worth keeping the HoF, or should everyone be eligible? If people don't want to be in this thing they can decline their nomination.

Can you just post people who are no longer eligible in giant bold letters with girls in bikinis surrounding those names on every nomination thread?

Is there where I plead to take over at RT?

For years now, I've been covering our beloved QB's blindside. I don't ask for much, just a little respect. I plan to rip off Daishon Neal's head at the first practice this summer. I do not allow trash talking on twitter in reference to my QB. To steal Terrell Owens' words so eloquently put, "that's my quarterback man, and it's really unfair when you say that, that's my quarterback."

For years now, I've been covering our beloved QB's blindside. I don't ask for much, just a little respect. I plan to rip off Daishon Neal's head at the first practice this summer. I do not allow trash talking on twitter in reference to my QB. To steal Terrell Owens' words so eloquently put, "that's my quarterback man, and it's really unfair when you say that, that's my quarterback."

OOOOO KNAPPP! GIVE HIM A COLORADO JERSEY!

• Fire 1

2nd

2nd

3rd

2nd

3rd

4th!

All right, here's your jersey. Wear it until the Starting Lineup is over, or until you're elected to a position.

w409b7l.png

And yes, that is Comic Sans.