Good thing the Nebraska media...

Red Five

I dont know that they have been all that consistent. 2000 was their last National Championship I believe, 08.with their last appearance. Sure they win X amount of games a year, plus a couple more off and on. But really you can give them whatever pre season rank you want, they always end up lower than projected.

They average about 2.5 conference championships, 3 major bowl appearances and one national championship game appearance every four years. Name me any school other than Alabama that can say the same.

I dont know that they have been all that consistent. 2000 was their last National Championship I believe, 08.with their last appearance. Sure they win X amount of games a year, plus a couple more off and on. But really you can give them whatever pre season rank you want, they always end up lower than projected.

They average about 2.5 conference championships, 3 major bowl appearances and one national championship game appearance every four years. Name me any school other than Alabama that can say the same.

Nebraska!

20 years ago......

... doesn't cover Oklahoma football, or they would be calling for Bob Stoop's head. I mean according to Bo, the media is only out to get you here and no where else.

Oh wait.

ORLANDO, Fla. — It’s not a popular topic, but it needs to be said.

It’s time for Bob Stoops to go.

It’s time for Joe Castiglione to find that Little Black Book that he tucked away years ago in some drawer, the one with all the compelling names of men he thinks might be good candidates to take over as head football coach at Oklahoma, and start formulating a plan.

Full article -> It’s time for Bob Stoops to go

its especially funny because he specifically said that it wasn't like that at LSU and Oklahoma.

Someone gets what this thread was about.

... doesn't cover Oklahoma football, or they would be calling for Bob Stoop's head. I mean according to Bo, the media is only out to get you here and no where else.

Oh wait.

ORLANDO, Fla. — It’s not a popular topic, but it needs to be said.

It’s time for Bob Stoops to go.

It’s time for Joe Castiglione to find that Little Black Book that he tucked away years ago in some drawer, the one with all the compelling names of men he thinks might be good candidates to take over as head football coach at Oklahoma, and start formulating a plan.

Full article -> It’s time for Bob Stoops to go

its especially funny because he specifically said that it wasn't like that at LSU and Oklahoma.

Someone gets what this thread was about.

Well...when he was at OU they were not getting their asses handed to them by a back up QB...that game was brutal...and cost me money! ha