Les Miles happy

tmfr15

I don't care about if our program isn't considered a "top job" or our national perception isn't what it used to be.

You go out find guys that can play defense, get some road graders up front, you run the ball, mix in some play action, and you knock the crap out of your opponent. Things after that will take care of themselves...

Yep. We start winning and quit sh!tting our pants on national tv, things will work themselves out. Get a system and an identity on both sides of the ball, a system and method to get it and a program wide buy in and we will be relevant soon enough.

Again on espn this morning, the announcers commented on the systems of Saban and Meyer and how effective it was as it was defined and developed......not multiple.

I've said it before, I want teams that see us on a schedule to dread the fact they have to play us. When I watched the Thug U game this year, I know I wasn't the only one screaming, why can't we continue doing this. Our team scared me, and the potential I saw there was frightening. Imagine if they ran that offense on a consistent basis to the point where it became 2nd nature to them.