Les Miles happy

tmfr15

Wait, what?

He can handle clashes with management?

It just got him fired from SF and it was brewing at Stanford.

Well, it might cause him to leave, but I don't think it truly distracts him from doing his job. Though you probably have followed his career a lot more closely than I have.

Wait, what?He can handle clashes with management?It just got him fired from SF and it was brewing at Stanford.

Well, it might cause him to leave, but I don't think it truly distracts him from doing his job. Though you probably have followed his career a lot more closely than I have.

It absolutely caused him to leave at Stanford. And he has guilt in the mess with SF. He had a lot of autonomy in their draft picks. Which are wretched and part of the problem that led to his year this year.

To say nothing of the fact he's Bo Pelini on Adderall.

With Mike Riley. #NebraskaJustGotBetter.

Dont' there have to be a few football games played before that gets thrown around??

Apparently not if you're butthurt over Michigan's hire.

I'm not, but...

walksalone

"If" Michigan gets Harbaugh, we'll feel like the kid who didn't get what he wanted for x-mas while your brother got something really cool...

ipb.pngDec 16 2014 09:28 PM

Dont' there have to be a few football games played before that gets thrown around??

I'm not, but...

walksalone

"If" Michigan gets Harbaugh, we'll feel like the kid who didn't get what he wanted for x-mas while your brother got something really cool...

ipb.pngDec 16 2014 09:28 PM[/size]

I didn't feel like that when I was a kid at Christmas and I don't feel like that now.

I'm not, but...

walksalone

ipb.pngDec 16 2014 09:28 PM[/size]

I didn't feel like that when I was a kid at Christmas and I don't feel like that now.

you must have gotten sh*tty gifts every year...

• Fire 1

I'm not, but...

walksalone

"If" Michigan gets Harbaugh, we'll feel like the kid who didn't get what he wanted for x-mas while your brother got something really cool...ipb.pngDec 16 2014 09:28 PM[/size]

you must have gotten sh*tty gifts every year...

No, actually.