The Fall of Carl Pelini

TGHusker

Sounds like Carl had his share of problems. Too bad people can't simply leave him alone. Some have this weird obsession with taking fallen celebrities or public figures and rubbing their faces in their crimes or transgressions over and over and over. It's a very unhealthy sickness.

Curious.....where are the examples of people rubbing his face in it or the sickness of which you speak? Is it here on HB or somewhere else? Can't say I've seen much of that type of thing around here.

There aren't any.

Playing Devil's Advocate and all... TWOS could be considered an example.

And I thought that the drug thing was still under investigation and that part of the problem down was that Carl walked in on the AD (who was already married) having an affair with a coach?

Yeah, Carl has made some poor decisions...but if he lays low for a bit, I'm sure he'll get a shot at redemption. Hell, I still wouldn't mind him as DC at DoNU--thought he did rather well in that role.

Sounds like Carl had his share of problems. Too bad people can't simply leave him alone. Some have this weird obsession with taking fallen celebrities or public figures and rubbing their faces in their crimes or transgressions over and over and over. It's a very unhealthy sickness.

Agree

• Fire 1

I was surprised to find out that Carl lived in Lincoln. As he noted in the interview, it is hard to be a Pelini in Nebraska.

I wish he and his family and Bo well.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/high-school/2015/01/15/carl-pelini-des-moines-lincoln-des-moines-register-interview/21811641/

As of last quarter, at least, he was teaching at Southeast Community College.