Ask the good doctor...

I spent Saturday afternoon cutting a pickup load of firewood, hauling it up out of the woods, splitting it, and stacking it. Sunday my back muscles were aching to the point where I could barely walk. But after a couple or three glasses of whiskey my back felt MUCH better. Also, I like to have a couple glasses of whiskey while watching sports on TV. Or really, while watching anything on TV. And I generally have a glass or two in the evening to relax and unwind. Anyway, my medical question is: What is the current wait time on liver transplants these days?

You just described my Sunday. Done the exact same thing.

Speaking of having muscle soreness...I consider myself in pretty good shape as I routinely workout 3-4x a week. It never fails that whenever I cut and split wood, I hurt like no other. Just doesn't make sense.

3355823.jpg

Do you split it with a maul like this? I think that's what does me in. It's just so fun I always overdo it. Using muscles I don't generally use and all.

Yep...Have a red handled one. I also use a wedge and sledge on real big ones.

I spent Saturday afternoon cutting a pickup load of firewood, hauling it up out of the woods, splitting it, and stacking it. Sunday my back muscles were aching to the point where I could barely walk. But after a couple or three glasses of whiskey my back felt MUCH better. Also, I like to have a couple glasses of whiskey while watching sports on TV. Or really, while watching anything on TV. And I generally have a glass or two in the evening to relax and unwind. Anyway, my medical question is: What is the current wait time on liver transplants these days?

You just described my Sunday. Done the exact same thing.

Speaking of having muscle soreness...I consider myself in pretty good shape as I routinely workout 3-4x a week. It never fails that whenever I cut and split wood, I hurt like no other. Just doesn't make sense.

3355823.jpg

Do you split it with a maul like this? I think that's what does me in. It's just so fun I always overdo it. Using muscles I don't generally use and all.

Yep...Have a red handled one. I also use a wedge and sledge on real big ones.

Use this one.

mpptbNlpkhqRiEW2cYjUssw.jpg

First you need to get in line NU. I'll let you cut in line right behind me.

T_O_B

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...