The Vaping/E-Cig Thread

At this point the studies are too early and conflicting to make an accurate judgement on vaping. For example, Knapp posted an article from the AHA, the World Health Organization posted a conflicting report while WebMD posted an article from a group of researchers from the UK who criticized the WHO with their claims. http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20140905/who-call-e-cigarette-ban-criticized

My personal experience, I feel much better and have more energy when I vape compared to when I was smoking tobacco.

Is that like when I think that I am funnier, more confident, and handsome when I drink?

At this point the studies are too early and conflicting to make an accurate judgement on vaping. For example, Knapp posted an article from the AHA, the World Health Organization posted a conflicting report while WebMD posted an article from a group of researchers from the UK who criticized the WHO with their claims. http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20140905/who-call-e-cigarette-ban-criticized

My personal experience, I feel much better and have more energy when I vape compared to when I was smoking tobacco.

Is that like when I think that I am funnier, more confident, and handsome when I drink?

Depends on what you are drinking. When I drink soco I hate the world. When I drink wine I love everything. Depends on your choice of poison.

I have a few different mods, rda's, tanks and rta's. The stores i go to is Big Red Vapor or GNS in Lincoln. My current go to is

IPV3 and Kangertech Subtank

P4U-IPV3B-2.jpg?1414410720KRST-K-2.jpg?1418642875

As for the harmful effects this has. May take a couple years to truly see how much safer this is. But out of the juice it's only made up of 2-5 ingredients. The main two are VG and PG. Both have been studied for years and are used in foods are additives. A good review of the studies can be found here. Both can cause problems at high doses. PG can make you dehydrated while VG can make you dizzy, nauseated or vomiting. The other ingredients is candy flavoring, nicotine, water is sometimes use to dilute vg as it is a think liquid. 4 out of the 5 are relatively harmless. Nicotine is the only issue in the liquid and not everyone uses it.

One study I want to see done if it hasn't been already. Is with the wire used to heat up the liquid and cotton used to absorb the liquid. I'm curious if the liquid itself can break down the cotton and metal. If so are we inhaling this, could it be harmful. If theres going to be any effects from vaping. I bet that is where it would come from.

I have a few different mods, rda's, tanks and rta's. The stores i go to is Big Red Vapor or GNS in Lincoln. My current go to is

IPV3 and Kangertech Subtank

P4U-IPV3B-2.jpg?1414410720KRST-K-2.jpg?1418642875

As for the harmful effects this has. May take a couple years to truly see how much safer this is. But out of the juice it's only made up of 2-5 ingredients. The main two are VG and PG. Both have been studied for years and are used in foods are additives. A good review of the studies can be found here. Both can cause problems at high doses. PG can make you dehydrated while VG can make you dizzy, nauseated or vomiting. The other ingredients is candy flavoring, nicotine, water is sometimes use to dilute vg as it is a think liquid. 4 out of the 5 are relatively harmless. Nicotine is the only issue in the liquid and not everyone uses it.

One study I want to see done if it hasn't been already. Is with the wire used to heat up the liquid and cotton used to absorb the liquid. I'm curious if the liquid itself can break down the cotton and metal. If so are we inhaling this, could it be harmful. If theres going to be any effects from vaping. I bet that is where it would come from.

Does that tank use cartos?

I think they are the lamest things I have ever seen...

Why? I don't smoke and I would never use one of these things, but they're brilliant. You get your nicotine fix without the tar & chemicals inherent in cigarettes. It's overall healthier, it takes money away from a bad lobby in Washington & it helps people.

I think these things are among the best inventions in the past 25 years.

I just meant the way they look...they just look lame.

But again, I wish I would have dropped 25K into one of the E-cigs places by my house...I hate myself for missing out on that.

I think they are the lamest things I have ever seen...

Why? I don't smoke and I would never use one of these things, but they're brilliant. You get your nicotine fix without the tar & chemicals inherent in cigarettes. It's overall healthier, it takes money away from a bad lobby in Washington & it helps people.

I think these things are among the best inventions in the past 25 years.

I just meant the way they look...they just look lame.

But again, I wish I would have dropped 25K into one of the E-cigs places by my house...I hate myself for missing out on that.

I disagree with the lame look. But thats because I have ecigs lol

I wish I had the money to start up one of these as well. Or at least a juice line. For a 30 ml bottle of juice with nicotine will cost just over $5 to make. But stores sell it for about $20 depending on where you go. Thats a hell of a profit.

Wildman, do you buy anything online? I was thinking about buying my juices online but didn't know what site would be the best to do so.

no I don't buy online at all. I'm just to paranoid about that. So I'll use it for research, then go support the local business.