Combine Numbers

teachercd

You just look at the physical build of these guys and I'm not surprised they are running "slower" times. They've all got massive muscular physiques, or most of them do anyway. The way these guys are built has changed over the years. These guys are all physical freaks now. That's a lot of mass to be moving. Times will be slower.

Ya, an electronic 4.40 at 200 lbs is no ugh. He does look bulked up in the picture. Boyd Eppley must have gotten ahold of him proving you can be strong and fast.

He didnt do great on the Bench, so not that bulked up.

I think he did like 7 reps compared to Ameer doing like 23.

Obviously that isnt that huge of a deal.. Kenny has been a great blocking WR even without the huge body.

Oh ya, i forgot, b/c bulking up some should directly correlate to how many times he should be able to rep 225.

Ya, an electronic 4.40 at 200 lbs is no ugh. He does look bulked up in the picture. Boyd Eppley must have gotten ahold of him proving you can be strong and fast.

He didnt do great on the Bench, so not that bulked up.

I think he did like 7 reps compared to Ameer doing like 23.

Obviously that isnt that huge of a deal.. Kenny has been a great blocking WR even without the huge body.

Oh ya, i forgot, b/c bulking up some should directly correlate to how many times he should be able to rep 225.

It absolutely should correlate to that.

All the runningbacks are running slow.

Nothing under a 4.54 yet.

Slow?

5 out of 26 guys to run so far are sub 4.6

That's a pretty slow RB group overall. Not a lot of speedy prospects - lots of big bodied guys this year.

Edit: Langford just ran a 4.43

I don't think you understand the definition of slow.

Slow = Me and you. Matter of fact, I'd bet you are slower than me, and I'm not the one calling any of these guys slow......you are.

Slow?

That's a pretty slow RB group overall. Not a lot of speedy prospects - lots of big bodied guys this year.

Slow = Me and you. Matter of fact, I'd bet you are slower than me, and I'm not the one calling any of these guys slow......you are.

I don't think you understand that he's comparing them to other people who've done the combine, and who the hell cares how fast or slow we are? That has nothing to do with this topic.

Slow?

I don't think you understand that he's comparing them to other people who've done the combine, and who the hell cares how fast or slow we are? That has nothing to do with this topic.

I didn't say it did genius. I said calling people slow because they run the forty yard dash in 4.6 seconds is probably a misuse of the word SLOW. Me calling him and I slow is just an accurate use of the term and the best way I could illustrate the proper use of the word SLOW.

Those guys who ran today are FAST. Anyone in the past who ran it in a lesser time were FASTER.

• Fire 1

Slow?

I didn't say it did genius. I said calling people slow because they run the forty yard dash in 4.6 seconds is probably a misuse of the word SLOW. Me calling him and I slow is just an accurate use of the term and the best way I could illustrate the proper use of the word SLOW.

Those guys who ran today are FAST. Anyone in the past who ran it in a lesser time were FASTER.

If Michael Johnson and Hussein Bolt race is the loser slower than the winner?