QB Jaret Lee

Visit Date: spring game, NU Elite QB Academy

Scholarships offered: Kansas State, LSU, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech

Favorites: Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: One of many top notch QB’s residing in the state of Texas. Lee’s got it all. Big, strong, and plays against awesome competition. He’s a gamer and loves nothing more than to lead a team with 2 minutes to go. Put up huge numbers as a junior. He can make all the throws especially on the run and slants.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25%

WIll he be attending the Nebraska Elite QB academy

He will be there...

Just wanted to say also that he looks really good on film.

Oh yeah, he looks just as good as any QB in the country. I mean that. He threw for over 3,200 yards.

I believe he is a favorite to Nebraska

Thats a lot of yards...

I was wondering something...what were Beck's numbers as a senior? I remember him having very low numbers like below 2000 yards passing. Just wondering why Beck was rated so high with such low numbers...

WIll he be attending the Nebraska Elite QB academy

He will be there...

Just wanted to say also that he looks really good on film.

Oh yeah, he looks just as good as any QB in the country. I mean that. He threw for over 3,200 yards.

I believe he is a favorite to Nebraska

Thats a lot of yards...

I was wondering something...what were Beck's numbers as a senior? I remember him having very low numbers like below 2000 yards passing. Just wondering why Beck was rated so high with such low numbers...

Offense dictates alot of that. Beck had ablout 1,800 yards. Good td to int ratio...probably the most important thing