QB Jaret Lee

Sometimes you don't know what you hear is true. Remember when Barry Turner was apparently a silent commitment, and he seemed like a sure get? Then we hear he was checking out Southern schools, and he seemed to have cooled off on Nebraska. The next thing he commits to NU and signs a letter of intent. So who knows sometimes.

after reading on rivals lee claims that he has done reserch and likes what he sees at alabama and is hoping they extend an offer..im getting worried about this kid bc if nebraska was as good as he made it sound why does he keep claiming he is wide open?

The last class NU lost McElroy to Alabama. I hope a trend doesn't start. Yet I'm not sold on Lee being the guy either.

Is Jarret the main target that the coaches are trying to land this year? Is he the best fit for our offense?

What about the Phil Simms' son Matt? I have heard that he is better now then Chris was at his age?

Does any one know if NU is looking at him at all? Right now he is listing Rutgers, Mississippi, and Louisville as his favorites for God sake.

He's also interested in Michigan and Notre Dame. I don't believe NU is on his radar.

Is Jarret the main target that the coaches are trying to land this year?  Is he the best fit for our offense?

What about the Phil Simms' son Matt?  I have heard that he is better now then Chris was at his age?

Does any one know if NU is looking at him at all?  Right now he is listing Rutgers, Mississippi, and Louisville as his favorites for God sake.

He's also interested in Michigan and Notre Dame. I don't believe NU is on his radar.

With Jimmy Clausen committed to ND and Ryan Mallet committed to Michigan I dont see him going to either one of those schools.

But according to the info that Eric has received, NU is on the radar screen. It's very, very early folks. So let's just sit back, have a bottle of beer, watch hot women on TV (Have you watched "Deal/No Deal?"), do her if you have one, relax in a whirl pool (with nude women preferred), eat your favorite meal (You can use your imagination here.), participate in your favorite hobby (Again, you can use your imagination here.), travel to your favorite designation (How about Nevada?), and let's see what happens.

But according to the info that Eric has received, NU is on the radar screen. It's very, very early folks. So let's just sit back, have a bottle of beer, watch hot women on TV (Have you watched "Deal/No Deal?"), do her if you have one, relax in a whirl pool (with nude women preferred), eat your favorite meal (You can use your imagination here.), participate in your favorite hobby (Again, you can use your imagination here.), travel to your favorite designation (How about Nevada?), and let's see what happens.

We know that Lee has NU on his radar, we are talking about Matt Simms

i just hope cally and company are smart enough to be recruiting some other guys real hard.....this kid is smart, he wants to go play where he can be a force, but he wants to make sure he fits in the program and style of qb the coaches are looking for........right place, right time, right coaches.....it's everything......for the smart players looking to make the most of their collegiate career, it ain't just about "beachs and babes".......... :smokin

hunter

i just hope cally and company are smart enough to be recruiting some other guys real hard.....this kid is smart, he wants to go play where he can be a force, but he wants to make sure he fits in the program and style of qb the coaches are looking for........right place, right time, right coaches.....it's everything......for the smart players looking to make the most of their collegiate career, it ain't just about "beachs and babes".......... :smokin

hunter

I'm still confused as to why he'd have LSU in his top three, what with Perriloux there and all.

Bottom line, however, is that it is nice to have a pro-style coach who kids know can teach them the pro-game. If we continue to improve as a program this year, our recruiting should really pick up given those traits.

I'm predicting that a :star:star:star:star:star quarterback signs with Big Red in the next three years.

Bottom line, however, is that it is nice to have a pro-style coach who kids know can teach them the pro-game. If we continue to improve as a program this year, our recruiting should really pick up given those traits.

You are absolutely right. We show that we can make the west coast offense a powerful and consistant jugernaut. They will be lining up to join in.

Favorites: LSU, Nebraska and Arizona

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: One of many top notch QB’s residing in the state of Texas. Lee’s got it all. Big, strong, and plays against awesome competition. He’s a gamer and loves nothing more than to lead a team with 2 minutes to go. Put up huge numbers as a junior. He can make all the throws especially on the run and slants. Lee threw for 3,425 yards and 40 touchdowns with only 8 interceptions.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 40% I'm getting a better feeling as the days go on.... :restore2