QB Jaret Lee

hey i agree with some of the posts above.. but as much as i hate to say it...

this is the season that defines callahan. if ZT throws well and produces great numbers we will see a spike in recruiting...

if we have a bad year we are S-O-L.

THIS IS THE MAKE OR BREAK SEASON. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, whoever the hell you pray to, please let us have a great season...

i think it is fair to say, this is probably the last "proven (so far) qb" that hasn't verbaled already...miss this one and the available talent for qb falls off rather quickly.....yes we should be worried.......

hunter

According to Scout's recruiting website, there is a heapin' helpin' of "proven" QB's that haven't committed yet, lets start panic mode a little later in the recruiting season.. :thumbs

ok, a few names in that "sh#t load" please.....and any stars with them??

hunter

Go to the site yourself man:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=4&pid=10&yr=2007

I count 8 that have "stars" that haven't commited yet, and the rest that are not in the eight just haven't been ranked to star yet.....I doubt very seriously the rest of that list past 17 will just have 1 star.

I don't buy into that Rivals.100 crap on the amount of stars one has attached to them. Those dudes over there tend to blow up a recruit, then he just burns out when he arrives on campus. Not drinking the Kool-aid.

If the Lee kid does'nt commit before the start of the fall, and if NU beats the Trojans out in LA on national TV, you would have to think the chances increase greatly.